'Human'

Justin's POV

I'm a celebrity. The most targeted celebrity. I hate it. I thought this would be a great dream to live.. to have all the attention.. to be famous and rich. It's not exactly how it was supposed to turn out. Being controlled by the press, paparazzi, scooter? Hurts. A lot. All I have now is my family. Beliebers. Selena. Kendall and Mason. I love them. I love them a lot. I don't want them to see me break down. I'll keep a smile on my face.. wether it's fake or not. Fame won't take over me. I may be a celebrity but they have destroyed the human being inside of me. I'm being torn apart and nobody knows.

"Justin please eat something. Why are you acting like this?" Selena questioned. It's been a week now and I haven't ate anything. I'm not hungry. I'm just depressed.

"Sel I'm fine. I'm not hungry." I sighed softly as Selena did also but impatiently. She seemed angry.

"Justin your not fine. Your hurt and you won't tell me why. You won't tell anybody why. Please talk to me." Selena said.

"I'm not fine. Okay? I'm hurt. Yes. I don't want anybody to worry about me. Especially Kendall, Mason, my beliebers and you most importantly. Yes Selena, I'm depressed! But nobody can fix me alright!" I snapped, regretting it.

"Justin.. you won't let anybody talk to you that's why! Your letting everybody get to you when they shouldn't. I get it alright? You can't ignore them but you could try. I don't want to lose you for god sakes." Selena started tearing up.

"Sel, your not losing me! Nobody's losing me! The only one that's losing me.. is me. I'm lost. I can't find a way to make myself feel better again." I sighed.

"Promise me you won't hurt yourself. Promise me you won't leave this family Justin.." Selena said and sighed.

"I promise." I said and I hugged her tightly so she didn't have to worry about me.

But was I going to hurt myself? Am I coming to the point where I'm being torn apart? Why am I the most targeted celebrity? I'm only human and nobody understands the pain. I don't understand my pain. This is hard. Yes. I am breaking down. I'm depressed.

_

This is a sneak peak for the next part. I thought I'd leave you at a cliff hanger ;)

And I'm hardly getting anymore votes or comments which concerns me. I wonder if anybody is still reading this story.