'Birthday Drama'

Selena's POV

How can Justin be jealous? I mean I know I was hugging my ex boyfriend like from 4 years ago but we were good friends and I haven't seen him so he has no right to be all obnoxious and mad.

I walked downstairs finding Justin watching Mason and Kendall.

"Mommy!" Kendall yelled.

"Hey baby girl." I said and I picked her up.

"My birthday is tomorrow and I'm turning 6." She said as she showed me the number '6' on her fingers.

"I know, so what do you wanna do for your birthday?" I asked Kendall.

"I want a Princess bouncy house and no boys!" Kendall said and I laughed at the no boys part.

"Okay no boys, and I'll get you a bouncy house okay?" I said and Kendall nodded and ran upstairs.

"I had a bouncy house once, well it was at Fredo's house and we popped it." Justin said which made me chuckle.

"Well don't jump in it, it's meant for kids." I said and sat down next to Justin and Mason.

**
Today is Kendall's birthday and I set up her party and invited all her friends.
Me and Justin bought her a gift also.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kendall, happy birthday to you." The crowd sang as Kendall blew her candles and we cut the cake.

"Babe I have to go, Scooter needs me at the studio." Justin said handing me Mason.

"But it's Kendall's birthday." I said.

"I know but he said it's for my album, I need to go.. I'll be back quick" Justin said.

"Promise?" I said.

"I promise." Justin said and kissed my cheek and walked over to Kendall.

"But daddy you can't leave it's my birthday!" Kendall said.

"I'll be back quick I promise." Justin said but Kendall ran off to her friends.

Justin groaned and left.

Kendall opened her gifts and some were donated to charity like I planned.

| A/N: I always wanted to donate gifts to children at hospitals because they deserve it|

We finished the party, and everyone left but Justin wasn't back yet and Kendall looked really mad.

"But daddy promised!" Kendall shouted.

"I know but work is important." I said.

"So am I! Or if I even am to you anymore." Kendall said and looked down.

"Ken, of course your important to us!" I said.

"No obviously I'm not." Kendall said and ran to her room.

Wow, Kendall is growing up really fast and she thinks she isn't important to us but she is.

*

Justin came home really late and he has a sad look on his face.

"You okay?" I asked.

"No! I'm pissed off. Scooter made me stay late and I missed an important day." Justin said and sat on the couch.

"It's not your fault okay? But Kendall thinks she isn't important to us." I sighed.

"Ugh it is my fault. I missed her 6th birthday and she's growing up. What if I can't see her grow up? What if fame tears this family apart? Ugh." Justin sighed loudly.

"Jay, calm down okay? We're always gonna be a family. But just go talk to Kendall." I said and Justin nodded as he went upstairs to Kendall's room.

_

Sorry it's short! I'm also sorry I haven't updated like I promised.. I lost ideas but now i have some and I'll be updating often!:)