'Mickey&Minnie'

Selena's POV

We got to Disneyland and we walked around and thankfully no paparazzi was here.

"Mommy look! It's Cinderella!" Kendall shouted and ran up to Cinderella.

"Babe look at these hats." Justin said holding a Minnie and Mickey Mouse hats.

"These are adorable." I giggled as Justin put it on Kendall and Mason.

"I'm hitting the big rides." Demi said and we walked to splash mountain.

We rode it and got soaked with water because we were sitting in the front row.

"I'm so wet." I laughed.

"Shut up look at me." Demi said and she was way more soaked than me.

We rose a bunch of rides and finally went home.

Demi and Ryan decided to stay the night because we were bored.

"So truth or dare?" Ryan asked Justin.

"Truth." Justin said.

"Is it true your to scared to pick dare?" Ryan laughed as we all did also.

"Dude shut up." Justin laughed.

"Okay Selena truth or dare?" Demi asked me.

"Dare." I said.

"I dare you to run outside screaming 'I'm a sexy beast' for a minute." Demi said as I ran outside and did what she did which was so embarrassing because paparazzi was out there.

I came back in and they all were literally on the floor laughing at me. Even Kendall was laughing at me.

We played truth or dare for a while until we all got bored and decided to just watch T.V. We all ended up falling asleep on the couch so the next day Ryan and Demi left and me and Justin had a meeting to go to with Scooter. He also seemed angry. Like pissed off.

_

IM EXTEREMLY SORRY ITS SHORT AND IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED! I HAD SOO MUCH SCHOOL WORK! ILL UPDATE MORE NOW AND SORRY THIS WAS REALLY SHORT!