'Scooter'

Selena's POV

Me and Justin woke up the next day and dropped off Kendall and Mason at Demi's because Scooter seemed angry yesterday and he wanted to see us.

"Why do you think he's angry?" Justin asked while driving to his office.

"Don't ask me. But we haven't done anything wrong so that's good." I sighed as we I waited for Justin to get to his office.

*

"Oh you guys are finally here." Scooter said as we sat down in the conference room.

"So what's the deal?" Justin asked.

"Look Justin, your not a teenager anymore. Your married and your making good music but your fame is falling. No attention is focused on you, what so ever. I really hate to do this but I think it's best that you start dating other people. But not for real, just for publicity." Scooter said and my eyes widened.

Is he crazy?

"What? No I have 2 kids and I'm married. I'm not doing that." Justin said.

"Justin I am your manager and I know what's best for you. Listen to me and trust me on this." Scooter sighed.

"No Scooter I don't want to do this. Fame is already breaking me. The haters, it's hard to deal with the hurtful words they throw at me. The paparazzi, they have what so no respect to me. I don't want fame anymore." Justin confessed.

"Justin you can't be serious.." Scooter gritted through his teeth.

"I'm serious Scooter. It's literally tearing my life apart." Justin said and I sighed.

"Selena, tell me. How do you feel about the dating idea?" Scooter asked and looked at me.

"Scooter it would hurt to see Justin kissing other girls while there is no problem between us.. can't you understand?" I sighed.

"You guys, trust me on this. It's for the best okay?" Scooter said.

"Justin, just do it and get it over with." I said and Justin's eyes widened.

"Are you crazy?" Justin said and almost slammed the table. "You want me to be with other girls?"

"Justin I already know it's fake! And Scooter won't get off your back until you do this." I sighed and Justin calmed down.

"You know what, fine. But this is the last shitty thing I'm doing and your done telling me what to do." Justin told Scooter.

"Justin I hate doing this to you, I swear. It's just for the best and be calm about it. It'll be over before you know it." Scooter sighed.

"Whatever." Justin scoffed.

"Okay I have 4 girls you and Selena get to chose to be your 'fake' girlfriend. You also have to tell some people you and Selena divorced to make it look real to the media." Scooter said.

I can't believe I let Justin agree to this mess.

"Whatever. Just bring in the stupid girls." Justin rolled his eyes and Scooter left and came back with one girl.

She had blonde hair. Blue eyes. Skinny body. She seemed to.. 'perfect?'

"Justin, Selena, this is Amanda. I'll ask her a couple of questions and you decide between the four girls." Scooter said and we nodded.

"Alright." Justin said.

"Okay Amanda, as you know your getting paid to do this. How do you take all the paparazzi?" Scooter asked.

"Um I take them pretty well. I can stand up for myself but I'll ignore them for Justin's sake." Amanda said and smiled.

Scooter asked a bunch of other questions to four different girls and we ended up choosing a girl name Leah.

"Alright Leah. Thank you and please come by tomorrow morning so we can plan everything. That also goes for you Justin." Scooter said and walked out.

"Look, I don't want to mess with your relationship at all. I literally love you two together. Just remember this is all fake and just for the media and I don't wanna screw anything up." Leah said.

Oh my god she was so nice I swear.

"That's really sweet. And don't think I hate you because of this, I'm just frustrated with Scooter and his ideas." I said.

"Thank you so much." Leah said and left.

*

The ride home was silent. I think Justin was still pretty frustrated but why? I mean I'm fine with it even though it bugs me.

"So are we picking up Kendall and Mason?" Justin asked quietly while looking at the road.

"Yeah." I replied and went on my phone to stop the tension between us.

*

We got to Demi's and ended up staying at her house because Alfredo, Ryan, Ashley, Khloe and Vanessa were all here.

"Wait there making Justin do what?" Demi's eyes popped.

"I know.. But I'm fine with it. At least it'll be fake right?" I sighed.

"But he's kissing other girls.." Vanessa said.

"You guys don't make this harder for me. Just let me believe that this is all gonna be okay." I sighed.

This is all not going to be okay.

_

I really liked writing this part :)
Do you think any drama is going to appear?