'Forever&Always'

Justin's POV

Sleeping wasn't as hard tonight. I slept in the guest room, knowing Selena didn't want me to sleep next to her. Sleeping wasn't hard because I knew Selena was in the same house this time, making me feel a little bit better.

The next morning, my back hurt and I was limping a little from the uncomfortable guest bed but I didn't want to worry anybody so I tried my best to make it less noticeable.

"Morning." I said to Selena and walked to the couch.

"Justin are you okay?" Selena asked, referring to my back.

"Um yeah, I just slept on the wrong side of the bed." I lied and sat down next to Kendall.

"Oh okay." Selena sighed and walked to the kitchen. I wish she'd take me back already.

I decided to call Alfredo and Ryan over since Selena left to get Demi. After they came, we all relaxed and talked in the living room.

"Dude paparazzi is talking that you and Selena got back. Is it true?" Ryan asked.

"Um sort of.. sort of not? I don't know how to explain it. We live together now but she still doesn't want to get back together." I said.

"Man that's some deep shit you got there." Ryan said and Alfredo chuckled as I punched Ryan playfully.

*

Selena's POV

"So are you two getting back together or what?" Demi said while getting a cup of water.

"I don't know. He wants to but I'm not exactly sure wether I should or not." I said and sat down on Demi's couch.

"Sel, you know he didn't really do much wrong.. your torturing him for no reason." Demi said and I sighed.

"He did do something wrong ; and I'm not torturing him, he's torturing himself for thinking about me." I sighed.

"Sel stop acting like a jerk and get back with him because one day he won't always be there. He won't always be there for you to help you, save you, catch you." Demi said and I realized she was right.

"Demi. Your the best- best friend anyone could ask for." I chuckled as Demi smirked and fakely, flipped her hair.

*

"Justin?" I called out as I stepped in the house.

"Sel? I thought you were at Demi's." Justin said but I ignored him and pressed my lips on to his.

It felt great. Better than great.
Sparks flew everywhere, just like it always used to. I want him back, wether anybody likes it or not.

"Hold up Sel, what are you doing?" Justin asked pulling me away.

"I'm doing what I should of done a month ago. Justin I love you. I always will and I'm sorry for leaving for no reason." I said and Justin pressed his lips on the mine, brushing my cheek.

"I love you so much Sel. Forever." Justin smiled.

"And always." I smiled back as I hugged him tightly. At this point I didn't want to let him go.

"Oooh mommy and daddy kissed!" Kendall said and we both chuckled.

"Kendall, are you okay with me and mommy being back together?" Justin asked her.

"Are you kidding! I've been waiting for this day to come!" Kendall yelled and I laughed.

"Let's go out. As a family." Justin said and I agreed as we headed to wherever Justin was taking us.

_

OMG it's short again I'm so sorry :c

Anyways Jelena's back!! :)

Updating in a bit