'I Love You'

_

Selena's POV

It's been a week now and Justin was finally released. I realized dating Kyle was also a mistake.

"Sel? Justin's coming over. Is it fine?" Demi asked and I nodded yes.

Demi walked off and I sat down. Why was he even coming over? Alfredo isn't here. Demi's going out and the kids are with Khloe.

*

I heard a knock on the door and I got up to answer it. I already knew Justin was there so I opened it and he walked in.

"Hey." I said and he came in and sat down.

"Hey." Justin replied and tapped his foot on the ground.

"Why are you here?" I asked, not sounding rude or mean at the same time.

"Is Demi here?" Justin asked and I nodded no.

"So we're alone?" Justin asked and I nodded again yes.

"Good. Because I should of done this 4 months ago." Justin said as he stood up and kissed me. Passionately.

What was he doing?

My mind was telling me to let go but my heart didn't want to.

He's tempting me.

I need him..

No I can't.

Yes I can.

No Selena stop!

Selena's POV

I woke up the next day, finding Justin asleep next to me. What the hell happened last night. Was this a sign telling me to get back with Justin?

I got in my sweat pants and I walked downstairs, finding Demi and Alfredo sitting in the living room.

"Hey keep it down next time." Demi smirked and my cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Are you and Justin like back together?" Alfredo asked and I sat down.

"I actually have no idea.." I sighed and saw Justin walking downstairs in his sweatpants also.

Updating in a bit :)