'Babe'

Selena's POV

From all the pressure and Justin.. doing the stuff.. I decided to take a nap and try to get my mind off of things but obviously that was no use since I ended up having a nightmare about our future.

"Babe. Babe. Babe. Babe." I heard Justin nudging me to wake up.

"Go away." I groaned and turned my back to him.

"Uh no." Justin replied simply and jumped on the bed.

I groaned again and got up, cris crossing my legs and folding my arms.

"What." I scoffed.

"I'm soooorrryy." Justin said holding the word 'sorry'.

"Sorry can't fix your future death you jerk." I snapped.

"Sel, calm down." Justin chuckled.
"I just tried it, and I knew it was a bad decision so I came back here."

"Okay but you shouldn't of tried it in the first place." I quietly sighed.

"I know but you understand all the pressure.. I'm sorry." Justin apologized.

"It's okay, but don't do it again. Please." I sighed and Justin kissed my lips.

"I promise I won't." Justin said as we got up and walked downstairs finding Kendall starring at the T.V.

"Why does daddy have a girlfriend when mommy is your girlfriend." Kendall asked.

"Ken, mommy is my wife. And Leah is just a friend okay?" Justin said and Kendall nodded.

"Kendall do you want me to call my friends over?" I asked her.

"Yes mommy. Make sure Fredo come okay?" Kendall asked and I nodded as she walked to the theatre room.

*

Ashley, Ryan, Demi, Fredo, Khloe, Stella and Chaz all came over so they can get all the updates. Like always.

"Where's the food!" Chaz yelled from the kitchen while the rest of us were sitting down.

"Chaz dude stop eating for once and get your ass back here." Ryan shouted as Chaz came in with a sandwich in his hand.

"Dude that's my sandwich." Justin chuckled.

"Oops." Chaz said as he took another bite from the sandwich and we all laughed.

"So rumors say Justin did weed. Is it true?" Ashley asked and everyone went in awkward silence.

"U-uh yeah." Justin confessed and everybody widened their eyes.

"Dude that's sick what the hell?" Fredo nudged him softly.

"I'm sorry bro, it was just the pressure okay? Now can we change the subject. Please." Justin rolled his eyes.

We then heard a knock on the door, so I went and opened it and found Leah. Crap I forgot she was coming by today.

"Hey Selena." Leah smiled.

"Hey Leah, come in. A couple people are here also." I said as I brought her inside and she sat down next to all of us.

"So Leah, how does it feel being Justin's fake girlfriend?" Chaz asked.

"Dude chill alright?" Justin sighed and Chaz rolled his eyes.

Leah just stayed quiet because it was getting awkward for her.

"Sorry about him. He's always like this." Khloe told Leah and Leah nodded.

"So where are you from?" Ashley asked Leah.

"I'm from Dallas Texas." Leah smiled and I also smiled.

"I'm from Dallas Texas also." I replied back.

"Oh my god really? That's so cool." Leah showed a toothy grin.

"I didn't actually think we'd be friends with Justin's fake girlfriend." Stella laughed and everybody went quiet in awkwardness.
"Not that it's a bad thing." Stella added.

"Oh okay. And uh yeah I didn't expect to be close to you guys either." Leah said.

"But you seem pretty cool." Alfredo smiled. I could tell Fredo really liked Leah, and after the whole fake girlfriend thing is over, I'm setting them both up.

"Thanks." Leah replied simply as she also smiled.

_

I'm very sorry it's short but next part will be dramatic :)

I have another final tomorrow ugh. I hate when semester is over.

Anyways, hoped you liked the part and I'll update tomorrow :) Love ya x