'Birthday'

Selena's POV

The next morning I woke up with the biggest surprise..

I saw balloons all around me and flowers on my nightstand with a card. I opened the card and it said:

Happy Birthday Selly, I'm not here right now and I won't be till 7 but I made you breakfast:) Love you xxx -Justin

I literally forgot it was even my birthday today, oops..

(A/N I know Selena's birthday is in July but In the story it's today).

Why isn't Justin here though? I mean we always spend the days together on our birthdays.. I guess I'm pretty upset he isn't here.

"Morning mommy." Kendall said.

"Morning Kendall, do you know where your dad is?" I asked her as I picked her up.

"He said something about a business thingy. And happy birthday mommy." Kendall said as she jumped out my arms and ran off.

I decided to call Justin but he hung up right away.

Okay...

Around 6:30, Justin texted me saying to dress nice an meet him outside.

I called my mom to come and watch the kids then I got dressed in a pink strapless dress that's a little short and white heels.

After I left, I found Justin outside in his range rover then I got in.

"Hey baby, happy birthday." Justin said and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks. Where are we going ?" I asked.

"Um this restaurant.." Justin said quickly .

"Okay.." I said as he began driving.
"Where we're you the whole day?"

"Um. I was um with Ryan.." Justin said.

"Funny, I called Ryan and he said you weren't there." I said.

"Okay I was with um my parents." Justin said and looked back at the front .

"Whatever." I said as Justin sighed loudly.

When Justin parked, we reached an enormous place.. it looked nothing like a restaurant..

"Uh where are we?" I asked getting out of the car as well as Justin.

"Follow me." Justin said as I followed him inside.

"Surprise!" Hundreds of people screamed.

"Oh. My. God.. J-Justin did you do all this?" I asked.

"Yeah, do you like it?" He asked.

The room was huge. A banner had Happy Birthday Selena on it and decorations and music everywhere. There was a stage and tables for others and all this was amazing.

"Oh my god I love it! Why did you do all this though?" I asked and hugged him at the same time.

"Cause I love you." Justin said and we both started mingling around with others then all the lights turned off and the spotlight was on stage.. with Justin on it.

"Happy Birthday to the best , Selena. I love you so much and so does everyone else.." He said as he started singing All that Matters.

"Your all that matters to me..

Yeah yeah.

Worried bout' nobody else.." He said and finished the song.

Everyone clapped and got back to talking.

"Ahhhh Justin I love you!" I said jumping into his arms.

"There's more." He smirked as the cake came in and it was huge!

It had all the pictures of events that happened in my life and it was perfect.

"Thank you all so much, I don't know what I'd do if I never had friends like you." I told everyone.

"We love you Selly Bear!" Alfredo and Demi yelled out.

"I love you all to." I said and smiled widely.

"But I love you more Justin." I said kissed his cheek.

"The party's not over, let's dance." Justin said and we went off to the dance floor.

1 hour into the party, someone decided to crash it.. someone I hadn't seen in a while..

My ex boyfriend, Jake.

"Jake? What are you doing here?" I asked .

"It's your birthday and I couldn't miss it." He said as he hugged me.

"Thank you." I smiled slightly.

"I heard you were married to Justin." Jake said.

"Uh yeah I am." I smiled as Justin came over to us.

"Jake? Why the hell are you here?" Justin said angrily.

"To say happy birthday." Jake said flatly.

"Well leave you weren't invited." Justin said angrily.

"Justin calm down he is my friend he can stay." I said to calm him down a little but that didn't work because he ended up punching Jake.

"Justin stop!" I shouted as they both were pounding at each other.

"F*** you." Jake said and left.

Justin looked at me with his bloody lip and then just walked off.

I couldn't find him anywhere though.

"Has anyone seen Justin?" I asked Demi and her group,

"Yeah he walked to the game room." Demi said as I walked to the game room which was empty expect for Justin sitting on the game chair with his face buried in his hands.

"Justin?" I called out to him as he looked at me with sad eyes.

_

Find out what happens next :)