Chapter 8

Yeona POV
Weeks have passed, our training become more and more intense, everyone is stressed and it's getting more and more not fun. It's a good thing Xiumin doesn't bully me that much because he knows I'm already stressed and exhausted. That's quite nice of him actually.
Today me, Ruri, Nano and Minjae had Dance class with Xiumin Sehun Lay and Kai. They let us off a bit earlier than usual but it's still late at night because we train till really late everyday. So I went to take a shower at the shower room since I was sweating real bad. But what the heck? The girls shower room is under maintenance. But the cleaner ahjumma told me to go shower in the boys shower room because it's empty and it's late so nobody usually use it. She said she will keep a watch out for me outside, so I thanked her and went in.
I took off all my clothes, yes ALL of them. I went in one of the stalls. I was putting out my shower kit and didn't open the water sprinkler yet. *creak* Eh? What? Someone came in. It's Xiumin half naked with only a towel covering with lower body. Oh Crap! I'm Naked.
"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!"- I screamed. Luckily I covered myself and turned around before he can see anything. I can see it on his face that he is also shocked to see me here, he snapped back to his sense and hurriedly step out and close the door.
"YAAHH! Can't you see there's people here? WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"-I shouted at him from inside the stall
"What? It should be me asking. WHY ARE YOU IN THE BOY SHOWER ROOM?!"-He shouted back at me.
"Crap!"-Xiumin step back inside and open the water sprinkler at the same time pinning me to the wall.
"H-Hey...Mmmm"-I was shocked and about to shout again but he covered my mouth.
"Shhh! Shinee is here"-Xiumin whispered
"Oh? Someone is here?"-Jonghyun open the door.
"Xiumin!"-Jonghyun peaked, he seems to suspect something. Xiumin push me back to the corner and squeezed me so Jonghyun can't see me plus the fog from the hot water makes it difficult. But still, Xiumin's flesh is touching mine, his bare muscular chest is pressing my back. What's with this dirty scenario?
After a while Shinee finished showering so Xiumin went out to grab me a towel and went outside to gaurd the room for me, that's such a gentlemanly thing coming from him.
After I changed, we went back to the practice room for a gathering. Exo and Starlings are all there. Me and Xiumin is still awkward with each other after what happened.
But we played some games, and sing along with Chanyeol and Lay playing guitars.
"This is so much more relaxing than the past few weeks"-Baekhyun.
"Of course it is, we're been working hard through intense training none stop"-Sehun.
*knock knock knock*
"Come in"-Suho
"Annyoenghasayo! Umm Unnie?"-A girl peaked her head, she's a high school girl and she's holding a bunch of bags. Her face looks familiar, hmm wait a second she looks similar to Hyomi.
"Hyorin?! What are you doing here"-Hyomi got up.
"Umma sent me to visit you and bring some food to share with everyone"-She hand Hyomi the bags of food.
"Oh, Have you been well? How's umma and appa?"-Hyomi
"We're okay"-Hyorin
"Ah right! Everyone this is my little sister Hyorin, she's 18 years old, senior year in high school"-Hyomi introduced her.
"Ooh, Hello there"-Everyone greeted her. She greeted back and something caught her attention. She walked to Chen and stared at him for about 1 minute, everyone is confused.
"Oppa! Do you have a girlfriend?"-She asked Chen seriously.
"W-What? No Why?"-Chen looked creeped out.
"If No then I want to be your girlfriend"-She grabbed Chen
"Hah? NO!! You're just a high school student, and I don't know you"-Chen
"It's okay, I'm finishing high school soon. What's your ideal type? I'll try hard to be your type and a loving girlfriend so please please please wait for me"-Hyorin pleaded Chen.
"Ahaha, I'm sorry Chen. My sister is a bit weird sometimes but she brings no harm."-Hyomi pulled Hyorin back.
"Then let's Eat"-Me
We unpacked the food. Hyomi's mom cooking is daebak! So delicious. After we finished our food we cleaned up and rest for a bit.
"Umm Everyone! As you may have known we have a 2days off the day after tmr. I'm going to visit my family villa, it's a beach house. So I was wondering if all of you would want to join me. Its gonna be just us, and it's a private area so no one will be bothering us."-Suho
"Woah!! Of course we're in"-Chen and everyone else agreed.
"I'll go if we're having barbecue"-LaLa
"Of course"-Suho
"Great! Can I come too?"-Hyorin asked
"Sure! The more the merrier"-Suho.
"Yayy! Since we're going to the beach, why don't we go shopping tmr?"-I looked at the girls
"Oh? Sound good, I'll come too"-Ruri
"Cool, let's go buy some cute and sexy bikini"-Minjae
I can see the boys blushing and nudging each other having all their delusional thoughts.

We dismissed. I saw Baekhyun walking to LaLa.
"LaLa, I Iike White okay?"-Baek winked at her.
"Ehh? Errm okay?"-LaLa confused.
Me and the girls saw it and giggle knowing what perverted thoughts Baekhyun has.
"Yah! Yeona I bet you'll look ugly in everything except blue"- Xiumin briefly said as he walked by.
The girls giggled.