Chapter 27

Unknown POV

     "What the hell? Who the f*ck is she to be clinging on to our Oppa?"
     "Ya! Isn't she Yeona from Starlings?"
     "What? It is her!"
     "I don't care who she is but she shouldn't touch our Oppa. He's our Oppa! He's not allowed to get a girlfriend."
      "That's right! Our job is to keep those nasty  b*tches away from him"
       "But like, isn't she dating Lay?"
       "Eh? What? Then she's two timing our Oppa and Lay?"
        "I heard that she's also close with Sehun. Possibly dating"
         "I thought she might be dating Chen tho. They joke around a lot and even get a bit touchy sometimes."
        "That sl*t! What nerves she got! Our Oppa and the boys don't deserve to be played with by this h*o"
        "Girls! Let's destroy her!"

Yeona POV
     Again. Another busy day. I just finished filming and is now heading to the company.
         "Eh? What is this?"- I noticed something while scrolling through my newsfeed.
         'Starlings Yeona and Exo Xiumin to be reportedly dating?'
        'Starling Yeona broke up with Lay to date another Exo member Xiumin?'
       'Exo Xiumin and Lay have been to two timed?'

"What is this? Where did they get this photo from?....Unnie please drive faster to the company"-I urged my manager, and failed Xiumin's number.
"Oppa! Did u see the news? Please meet me at LSM office. Hurry!"-I called him, almost shouting.

(5 minutes later)

"Yeona!!!"-Xiumin shout out to me from afar. And we went in the office together. From the look of his face, he must have found out already.
"I was expecting you two."-LSM
"Teacher! What are u planning to do?"-Xiumin
"I was as shocked as you when I saw the news this morning. To be honest, I was planning to announce you relationship soon but I thought it might affect you guys but now that things have turned out this way, we might as well tell the truth. So I'm planning on admitting tmr. What do u think?"-LSM
"Well...we should be happy right? I'm fine with that"-I responded to him, but tbh I'm not sure myself.
       "Yeona...are you scared?"-LSM
       "I-I guess I am a bit scared"-I timidly reply, Xiumin take my hand into his warm hands and hold it tight.
       "Hmm, you should be. Yeona you're an idol, having this kind of relationship these days is like poisoning your career. But I don't want it to continue being like this, I want it to be like the old days when people are happy for idols dating. So I wish both of you goodluck. I'll protect you guys until the end."-LSM
       "Thank you Teacher, we love you"-We both went to hug him. To be honest, he's like our father. Most of us here became a trainee when we were still between 12 to 15 years old and eventhough he's always busy, he's always there when we need him.

          We exited the office after saying goodbye to LSM.

        "Baby, you know what's gonna happen after the announcement right?"-Xiumin said staring into blank space while walking slowly.
      "Yes, Oppa might be in risk and so does and me and my group."-I started crying, tears came out of me unknowingly.
       "Oh nooo, don't cry. I'm here for you. This time I'll protect you like what I promised last time. Trust me, everything will work out fine."-He turned back and pull me into a warm hug and pat my head like a baby. I snuggle and bury my head in his big chest.
"Babe, what do u want to do today?"-He asked out of nowhere
"Eh? Well...I have a filming schedule at 2"-I looked up. Actually I'm pretty short, compare to Xiumin, I'm only till his lips. But that's a good thing cause we look good together and it's the perfect height for hugging.
"Do u wanna go on a date with me?"-Xiumin look down to face me.
"Umm, can we do that?"-Me
"Yes, since tmr is the start of the big war we won't be able to even step out of the dorm so why don't we just let go for today? Running away from all these scandal, fans, and celebrity thing and just be a normal regular couple?"-He proposed.
"Then can I ditch the filming?"-Me
"Of course, did u get what was saying?"-Xiumin
"Hahaha, then the date is what we're gonna do"-Me

I went back to the dorm to take a shower and get ready for the date. Maybe the last date in a long while. I should forget about everything and just have fun today.

I put on a comfortable pink hoodie that's short (will be over my belly button if I raise my hands) and skinny ripped jeans and black sneaker. Then I did a light makeup on my face cause to be honest I don't like makeup that much.

Xiumin said he'll come pick me up in 20 minutes, so he should be here in about now.
That moment someone rang the doorbell, I went to get the door. And there stand a fit handsome man with a black hoodie, black pants, white nike sneaker and a cute smile on his beautiful face. I can't believe he's my boyfriend, did I save the world in my past life to deserve him? XD

      "Jagiya!"-He stretch out his arms and I jump into his embrace.
      "Oppa, Pali! Kaja!"-I took his hand and close the door. (Sorry, idk korean so that's probably wrong).
       We went in his black car, it's an expensive car well they're hallyu stars after all, the group that represent Korea.
I put on the seatbelt and he start the car.
"So where are we going?"- I asked him.
"Idk, anywhere u want. You don't have to think much about people recognizing us. Anywhere is fine"-He keep his eyes locked on the road.
"Hmmm, then what about the bucket list I made for my dream date?"-me
"Sure! :)"-Xiumin
"Okay then, Let's go to the arcade!!!"-I swing up my hands, excitingly.
*growl*
"Pfftt... How about we grab a bite somewhere first? Your tummy is eureureong eureureong"-He chuckled.
"Yehet"-I turned back, shrinking smaller from embarrassment.

A few minutes later. We arrived at this Italy restaurant. Viva Pollo, the name rings a bell.

"Let's go in"-He took my hand and open the door for me.
"Eomoni! I'm here"-He shout out sweetly to a middle age lady behind the cashier table.
"Aigoo! Minseok-ah. How have u been?"-She rush out to take his hand.
"I'm doing fine eomoni"-He reply like a cute little boy. Then she take a look at me probably wondering who I am.
"Ah annyeonghasayo. Yeona imida"-I greet her with a bow.
"Ne, Annyeonghasayo"-She greet me back with a warm smile.
"Yeo, this is Chanyeol's eomma"-Xiumin introduced her.
Ohhhhhhh, that's right Viva Pollo. Chanyeol told me about this before. That's why there's a lot of Exo posters and merch.
"Eomoni, this is my girlfriend."-He said, smiling shyly.
"Eh? Really? Aigoo, Our minseokkie finally found a girlfriend. Yeona, you're in a girl group right? I think I've seen you before."-She took both my hands.
"Ne, ahjumma?"-I don't know what to call her.
"Just call me umma or eomoni like the guys, Exo is my son and a girlfriend of my son is like my daughter"-She smiled
"Neeee"- I answered.
"But what's the name of your group dear?"-She asked
"We're called Starlings, I'm in the same group as Chanyeol Oppa's girlfriend"-
"Eh? Chanyeol has a girlfriend? He didn't tell us anything though, I better call him to bring her here sometimes. But anyway, let's go to a table. What would u like?"
"Your specialty spaghetti? And some garlic bread"-Xiumin
"Okay! Wait a bit, I'll go cook myself for u"-She said. She's so sweet and kind, I guess Chanyeol takes after her.
           We waited for a short while, people were staring at us, but good thing it's a weekday and lunch hour have passed, so there weren't that many people. We finished the food in 30 minutes. It was really delicious, I would have licked the plate if I'm home. Eomoni said we can park the car there, so we did and walk to the arcade.