Chapter 9

Yeona POV
      It's the day of the trip. We all packed the night before. Right now we're waiting in front of our dorm for the guys.
      A while later they two cars came, the guys got out and help us with our luggages. And then we climbed into the cars, more like vans.
Car 1
Suho driver  - Hyomi
Baek  -   LaLa  -  Ruri
Minjae- Chanyeol-Kai

Car 2
Chen driver  -  Hyorin
Xiumin-Yeona-Sehun
D.O  -  Nano  -  Lay

It will take 3 hours to go there. Idk what's happening in car 1 but I bet it will be noisy with those passengers in it. And in my car, Lay tried to get some more sleep but Nano kept talking to him and D.O just look outside the window and talk with Nano. Xiumin went to sleep, I play some games with Sehun. Did I forgot to mention me and Sehun are like the ultimate buddies now.
We arrived at Suho's vacation home. It's a big modern villa, like the one you usually see at the beach on the internet. It has 6 bedrooms, 1 study room filled with books, 1 music room, a swimming pool, and a private beach in front of it. God He's so rich, why is he an idol 0.0
We went to our separate room.
Room1 : Hyomi, Hyroin
Room2: Yeona, Nano, LaLa
Room3: Minjae, Ruri
Room4: Xiumin, Chen, Lay
Room5: Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun
Room6: Suho, Kai, D.O
We changed into our swimsuits. I got my pastel blue and pink frilly bikini on and a jacket on top. Hyomi got green floral, LaLa white, Minjae purple, Ruri frilly Pastel yellow , Nano got Floral purple and Hyorin got a cute pink patterned swimsuit, the whole body one idk what it's called. We grabbed our belongings and walk to the beach where the guys have lied out the mats and umbrellas. The boys wore swimming trunks some of them are shirtless, some wore a t-shirt or tank top.
"Hey guys!"-LaLa waved to them
"Damn what a hot sight, this is something you can't see everyday, Exo shirtless"-Minjae.

As soon as they saw us, their eyes suddenly turned into a perv and their jaws dropped, except D.O, Kai, and Laywho looked away and face turned red. I heard Kai is actually innocent despite the way he looks.
"LaLa! Want me to help you out sunscreen on?"-Baekhyun walked to LaLa
"I'll help you too Minjae"-Chanyeol smiled
"Ehhhh? No, what are you thinking"-Minjae laughed with LaLa.
"Hyomi I can help you if you want"-Suho joked
"Not you too Oppa"-Hyomi playfully hit Suho and they laughed. Everyone started teasing them.
Hyorin ran to hug Chen, "Oppa! What do you think?"-Hyorin posed like a model to Chen.
"You look like a kid"-Chen said eventhough he secretly blushed.
"I knew it! Unnie should have let me buy the super sexy bikini"-Hyorin pouted.
"Super sexy what? Don't ever dare to wear that-- You look cute in this so- don't do that"-Chen scold her. Aww!! He don't actually hate her, I wonder if love will bloom between them.

Xiumin POV
Me and the guys doesn't take long to change into our swimming trunks and get ready. We went down to the beach and prepare the umbrellas and stuffs.
"Umm, the girls said they all bought new bikini right? I wonder how they'll look"-Sehun smirked.
"LaLa is probably gonna be hotter than the sun in her white bikini"-Baekhyun have that proud look on his face.
"Whatever the color Hyomi will look as beautiful as ever"-Suho
"Ohh! Are you admitting it now hyung?"-Kai
"What are you saying? But Kai also have that pink air with Ruri too don't you think?"-Suho said. Everyone agreed making Kai blush.
"I'm guessing Minjae will go with purple, and Hyomi umm floral green? And Ruri yellow, LaLa white, Nano floral purple, and Yeona....ummm"-Chanyeol guessed.
"Blue, I'm sure"-I said and the guys looked at me.

"Hey guys"-The girls called out to us. And surprisingly Chanyeol guessed correctly. Since they are idols they all look great, especially Yeona, since when did she look this good? But I feel like I want to roll her up in a blanket like sushi and throw her back in the house, isn't it too revealing?
The girls sat down and the the guys seems to be drooling over them, it's not everyday we get to see girl groups in bikini, live.
"Yah! Cover up your body, you look so ugly it may hurt my eyes"-I throw her my jacket.
"What does my body have anything to do with your eyes? If I disgust you then don't look"-she throw the jacket back to me.
"If I said wear it then just do so"-I cover her with it.
"Ughh! Fine"-She blushed and put on the jacket.
"By the way, blue really does suit you"-I mumbled.
"Thanks, and just so you know I'm not wearing blue because you said so, I'm wearing blue because I like blue"-She stuttered
"Umm, okay"-Although blue is also my favorite.

Yeona POV
Ok so it's true I didn't wear blue because he said so, I'm wearing it because blue is my favorite color, and it's my favorite color because it's his favorite color. Like I said I used to be his big big fan.