Chapter 3

Xiumin POV

We were told to guide the new girl group who failed their debut stage today. Aish! Does they think that we have that much free time to train a rookie?
We walked to the choreography room2 as we were told, we entered and a certain face caught my attention. That girl she's..... I'll admit that's she's cute, a bit chubby but I like chubby, I don't like how all the all the idols tried so hard to look like a toothpick, but that's not what attracted me, it's that her face looks familiar..... And before I knew it I was staring at her the whole time. She seemed to notice and look back but I turned away and walk to Suho who is talking sweetly to the leader of Starlings hehe

Yeona POV

       After all the Exo member left the room we started packing and also go back to our dorm which is 5 blocks away from the SM building.

      Ruri and Nano are cooking dinner, apparently we're having a feast today because we bought a lot of food yesterday planning to celebrate our debut but now that's that, we'll just make it a train all over again celebration.
      Minjae and I plop on the sofa and turn on the tv as soon as we reached the dorm.

     "Aww, why are you two like this? Come on cheer up, there's always up and down in life but we have to stay strong and face it"-LaLa
     "LaLa is right, if there's a bad day for a us then there will also be a good day for us soon"-Hyomi
     "You mean good as in the feel between you and Suho when you were talking in the practice room?"- Nano evil smirk.
    "What? No, there's no such thing. Go back to the kitchen I'll help you"-Hyomi blushed real hard, haha she's so cute.
We finished the whole thing before the manager came so that she won't find out we broke our diet rules. And then went to sleep, I sleep with LaLa, Hyomi with Minjae, Nano with Ruri.

-Next morning-

Shoot! I'm late. Why did they leave me behind like that. It's 6:58 and we were told to be at the practice room at 7 sharp. I ran as fast as my feet can take me, I wouldn't want to be late on my first day.

Good it's 7:05 and I'm at the second floor,I know I'm already late but this late is fine. I was about to turn to the next corridor but there's someone there.
"AHHHH!!!"
"Yah!! Don't you have eyes? Ow! I think you broke my nose, look you spilled all my coffee too and my shirt is dirty now, Aishh!"-Xiumin
"Oh gosh! Mianhe, Really Sorry! I'll do whatever you tell me please forgive me"- I stand up and bow deeply but I'm late.
"Heh? Whatever you say? ....Fine then from now on you'll do whatever I order, I'll let you off for now. And hurry it up because we're late, Suho is gonna kill us"-Xiumin started dashing off and I followed him.

Finally we're here in front of the door, We can barely catch our breath, I look at Xiumin and he's striping???!! He look off this white t-shirt (see as pic above) that have coffee stain on it and now you can see his fair skin and bare chest with his whole package.

"Yah! Don't drool, let's go in"-Xiumin flicked my head, it hurts a bit. He opened the door and we entered. All eyes are on us

"OMG! You're both late, hyung why are you shirtless?"-Sehun

"GASPH!!! Don't tell me hyung did THAT to Yeona"-Baekhyun eyes went wide.

"Shut up! I'm late because of her, Lay-ah lend me a shirt"-Xiumin started searching in Lay's bag

"Ehh?? What? No"- I mumbled. Why isn't he denying? Is he trying to give me a hard a time?

"How can you guys left me like this?"-Me
"That's because you wouldn't wake up no matter what, mianhe Yoenah"-Minjae did her agyeo on me but it have no effect because I'm the master of agyeo, I attack her back with my kitty eyes.

"Anyway, now that everyone have gathered, we will now start our first day of training. We will divide you guys into groups with mentors on each skill"-Suho