Chapter 19

Nano POV

Sayori Mikozuka, my cousin. Btw you can tell by our names that we're Japanese. My full name is Nanomi Haruka btw, my dad is Korean, my mom is Japanese, but she knows Korean and we live in Japan.
"Soo what are you doing here?"-I asked her.
"Oh, you didn't know? I guess not, though I know you work here, I mean your face is every where on the company's walls. Haha. I'm sorry, oh and I'm a producer assistant, I help producers, you know haha"-She said. She's awkward, I guess she's nervous around me since we haven't seen each other since we were little.
"Ahh, I gotta go. See ya around"-I started running and waved bye.

Now I'm gonna see Lay Oppa. Hmmm, there he is. I'm hiding outside their practice room, peeking inside through the glass window.
He looks so hot, he's wearing a black tank top, you can see his sweating dripping, rolling down his collar bones and his muscular arms while he's dancing to those complicated moves.
As I was watching him, I heard footsteps coming my way. I quickly went to hide in the small space between the practice room and the janitor's office where people won't be able to notice. But look who's there....
"What the- Sayori!?! What? Why are you here?"-I was really surprised so I yelled out loud but thanks goodness she covered my mouth.
"What are you doing here in this corner?"-I whispered.
"Ahhhaa, it's a long story. But what are you doing here?"-She whispered back
"Umm...I just thought this corner looks good. Soo"-I tried to avoid her gaze and further questions.
"Are u here to see Exo?"-She gave me a suspicious look.
"Ehhh???? Well....Yes, but there's nothing wrong with that?"-I tried to defend myself.
"Then why are you hiding?"-Sayori
"Ummm....Err..like I said. It looks good here so"-Me
"Hmmm... so which one of them do you like?"-Sayori
"Ehhh?? I don't-" I got flustered but she looks like she already know everything so.
"*sigh*It's Zhang Yixing"-I blushed
"You like Lay? Phew! Thank god"-She mumbled
"What? Why?"-I asked
"Oh nth, never mind me"-Sayori

We both got out when it's quiet outside.
          "Let's get out of here before anything else happen, oh and let's go get coffee, I wanna hear everything about your crush (≧∇≦)"-she said.
          "Sure, hurry let's-" as I turned around I bump into a stiff surface or should I say someone. Oh dear!
         "Nano? Why are you sneaking around here?"-Lay said while wiping the drops of sweat on his head. He's still sweaty, and hot hahaha.
         "Well, I met my cousin, and were about to go for coffee. Oh, and this is my cousin, Sayori, she works here as an assistant producer"-I introduced her to Lay.
          "Oh! Annyeonghasayo"-Lay bowed to her and she bowed back.
          "Hiii!!! Chanyeol and Xiumin came out and joined us.
          "A-Annyeonghasayo!! (//∇//)"-She's flustered. Hmmm, suspicious.
          "Annyeonghasayo!"-They bowed back.
          "Ahh, this is her cousin. Sayori, she's an assistant producer."-Lay.
          "Alright! We gotta go, see ya later"-I grab Sayori shoulders and push her, leading her away from here.
          "Btw, where's Yeo?"-Xiumin asked.
          "Practice room 4"-I turned back to shout to him.
          "Yeo......as in Yeona?"-Sayori questioned me.
          "Haha yeah!"-I dragged her to the cafe downstairs. We sat down, and I ordered us each coffee.
           "Sorry, I dragged you here"-I apologized.
           "Ah! It's fine. I understand you're nervous around Lay"-Sayori
           "Oh yeah! So tell me, when did you first started to have a crush on Lay?"-Sayori asked with anticipation in her eyes.
           "Umm, at first. I thought he's cool when he dance alone till late at night in a dark lit room, he's really hard working, he doesn't complain even though he's the busiest person in the group, he's kind hearted, he takes care of everyone, and when he helped me with my dance, I feel my heart beating faster with him close by. I tried to make him notice me, but he doesn't seem to be interested in me more than a co-worker and that's when I realized I want him, I like him."-Me
          "Awww!! That's so cute. You know, if you want, I'll help you win over his heart. Is that good?"-Sayori grabbed my hands.
         "Ahhh! It's alright, if we're fated together then he'll notice me someday. But Thanks for listening"-I smiled at her softly.
         "Sure thing, if you ever need anyone to talk to just call me, Kay?"-Sayori smiled then let go of my hands.
         "Hmmm"-I smiled back. Then we part way, and it's time for me to go back. I was about to open the practice room door but someone huge grabbed me and pulled me to a corner.
        "Omo! What are you doing?"-I gasped.
        "Yah, your cousin. That girl...."-Chanyeol said with his eyes open wide.