Chapter 29

It's D-Day....

Xiumin Pov

I woke up at the usual time doing the usual routines but just today, I'm feeling a little anxious. What could happen is unpredictable. Would the fans accept the news with open arms? What will happen to Yeona and the Starlings? But then again, I shouldn't let this affect me. I shouldn't show any sign of worries to Yeo, she's the one I need to protect and I'm the one she can depend on.

"Hyung! It's today right?"-D.O creeped up behind me.
"Yeah..."-I answered him.
"Then why are you looking so nervous and sad?"-D.O
"Eh?"
"It's a happy event, you're going to announce your relationship to everyone. It's a joyful day, you should be happy and proud."
That's right. What he said hit me hard. I really need to stop this depressing nonsense.

The member came downstairs to eat breakfast. They were all smiley, congratulating me. They probably planned this, I'm grateful to have them as my younger brothers.

I see them all off to work cause I'm not allowed outside for a few days, same with Yeo, the chairman told us to stay put at home where it's safer until things have calmed down a bit.

I had nothing to do for quite a while...
*ring* *ring*
"Ne! Hyung"-I picked up the manager call.
"Are you okay? We're releasing the official news. There are a few article about you guys going on a date yesterday too"-Manager.
"Ahh, That. I'm sorry. We figured this is our last chance so we wanted to enjoy ourselves and it's my idea btw, don't blame Yeona for this"-I explained to him.
" *sigh* it's fine, I don't blame any of you"
"Kamsamida! Hyung"
"Hmmm, goodluck, I'm hanging up."

It's finally time, I went up the search engine. The news is out. Over a few seconds the number of like, shares and comments went up, the tension is so hard. I stopped reading the comments, it's not gonna do me any good. I should check on Yeo a bit.

On kakao talk,
'Annyeong!~'
'How are you doing? The news are out'

Yeona POV

I checked kakao, Oppa messaged me.

'I'm fine Oppa. Don't worry, I'm a stronger than you expected'

Xiu: kekeke~ I knowww. But what are you doing right now?
Yeo: Yoga, LoL. I ate too much food yesterday, I need to suffer a bit to pay up all the calories yesterday.
Xiu: Awwww... sorry, it was because of me. But it's good to know you're doing fine, we shouldn't talk any longer. So bye sweetie, I love you. <3
Yeo: Neeeee~<3

       TBH, I'm really nervous but I have to remain calm and positive, I mean maybe they don't like me but maybe a lot of people are supporting and blessing us, it couldn't be that bad, right?

     "YEONA!!! This is BAD!! A group of fans are protesting in front of the company building"-Minjae called me.
       "Greattttt...."-me
      "Yah, Yeona-ya, People are cursing you, your pics has been edited in many possible methods"- Nano
      "Hey, don't make her feel any worse"-Minjae
       "Wah! There's u in the coffin"-LaLa
       "Hey!! LaLa!!"-Minjae.
        *sigh*
        "It's okay, I expected. Sorry, I caused u trouble unnies."-Me
        "No, don't worry about us, we're your second mom, kid. We support u all the way."-Hyomi.
        "Neee~ Kamsamida! Be safe okay?"-Me
         "Sure thing!"-The unnies.

   After that, the news kept getting bigger and bigger the past few days. I have to stay in the dorm all alone, it's so suffocating. I cleaned the house yesterday, I did all the chores and everything else. There's nothing more to do, I'm bored. Never thought the day where I wanna go out will come.
I was lying on the couch watching TV, when I heard the doorbell ringing.
Who could it be?
I look through the telecom and it's an unknown girl, but she looks kinda familiar. I put on a mask and open the door.
"Hi! Are you Yeona?"-She smiled at me, she looks awfully like someone I know, but who?
"Ummm, may I ask who u are?"-I asked her.
"Oh! I'm Minseok oppa's little sister"-She said.
Whatttt?!!!! His sister?! I've never seen her before but can I trust her? She could be a sasaeng.
"Ah, right. We've never met before, I can prove myself to u cause you're probably suspicious of me but don't worry, I understand your reasons"-She pulled out her phone a dialed a number, that's right. Xiumin's number.
"Oppa! I'm here. Can you prove to her of who I am?"-She handed me the phone.
"Umm, Annyeonghasayo"-I said
"Hey, Yeo! You met my sister right?"-He said over the phone but it's still suspicious.
"Yeah but I don't trust you. Prove yourself, umm, what's the secret words?"-Me
"Geez, we don't have any"
"Okay! Then what is the one thing I love most?"
        "Yourself! You! Yeona! And Me"-he chuckled.
         "Okay, I believe you"-I chuckled softly and his sister hung up.
         "But why did he sent you here?"-I let her in.
         "Ah...He was worried about you and couldn't come to see you or call you cause his phone is being hacked everytime, oops, I'm not supposed to tell u that."-She replied
        "I'll keep it a secret"
        "Thanks. Anyway, he told me to bring you sth"-She put the big black bag on floor and open it, and it's a kitty.
       "A cat?! I love cats! Sooo cuteeeee, is this your cat? Oh wait! Is this Kim Tan?"-I picked up the kitty and cuddle it like a baby.
       "That's right! You do know him after all. So I'll be leaving him in your care for a few days or until you want to give him back, we don't mind, I mean, he's my brothers cat so....I have to go now or I'll be late"-She picked up her bag and and her shoes.
       "Oh, okay. Thanks for bringing Tan. That's right! I forgot to introduce myself properly."
       "Don't sweat it. I already know you, my friends and I enjoy listening to your music, I'll keep supporting you, so Fighting Unnie!!"
        "Thank you"-I smiled at her, it's always nice hearing people saying they like your music.
        "Oh! And, my name is Somi. It's was good meeting you. Goodbye."-And she left in a hurry, I guess she's a senior in high school, she looks like one.