Surprise! Surprise!

———Many years later———

Yeona POV

"Omigosh! Omigosh! Omigosh! I can't believe this is finally happening!!!"-I squealed.
"Hush Yeona! Be Quiet!"-Hyomi unbidden scolded me.
"You too Unnie! Stop hitting Yeona!"- Minjae
"Haha sorry I'm too excited and nervous!"- Hyomi unnie apologized but her enthusiasm stayed the same.

(10 minutes later)

"Congrats! It's a baby girl!"-the doctor came out.
We were all overjoyed! We didn't want to reveal the baby's gender and wanted to wait for this moment. After the nurses and doctor went out, we went in and saw Chen hugging Hyorin in tears and in their embrace is their newborn daughter.

The rest of EXO and Starlings were there congratulating them. The path was rough for them but both our fans had been really supportive! Only a few haters were not happy but we ignored them cos well...haters gonna hate!

       "Wow! She looks like the exact copy of Chen"- XIUMIN came peaking back hugging me.
       "Eh? That's bad then! She would do better to take after my beauty"-Hyorin protested and we all laughed at her comment, Chen is still crying in tears.
       We called Lay oppa who has been really busy abroad and he already sent sooo many branded stuff, same with the other uncles especially Chanyeol and Kai. Gosh! She's going to grow up to be a super spoilt princess.
      "Oh right! What's her name Hyorin?"-I asked.
      "Hmm? Her name shall be____"

THE END