Chapter 14

Yeona POV

          It's time to go back into our busy scary life as an idol, we all packed our bag and we decided to eat breakfast somewhere at a rest stop on the way
     -Stop at a rest stop like the one in showtime-
          "Oppa! Bread? Mocha?"-I suggested.
          "Sure, Why not?"-Xiumin.
          "This place....where you filmed showtime right? With the others.."-Me
          "Ha...Yeah..."-He looked down.
          "Do you miss them? Sorry, I shouldn't-"
          "It's fine....I do miss them, well...who wouldn't? Luhan, Kris,Tao....we're a team, but I should be happy for them and what they chose to do....Let's go, we're leaving soon"-Xiumin
          "De~"
          We was walking back to the others, it's easy to find them because they're so loud, they're attracting a lot of attention, people might recognize us.
         "Hey, those guys are hot!"
         "Which one?"
         "The tall one with a hoodie and the one next to him with broad shoulders"
         "Yah! Aren't they Exo's Chanyeol and Sehun?"
      We heard some girls next to us gossiping, so we hurried back to the others so we can leave.
         "Oh! That's Xiumin! And the girl with him? Who's she?"-Random girl
         Shoot! We better leave soon...
        We hurried back to the cars, as soon as we got back on the cars, there's a small group of fan girls following us.
      In the middle of the way Chen doesn't feel well so Xiumin is driving so I couldn't play with him. So I played with Sehun and Lay Oppa instead.

Xiumin POV
       Since Chennie is having a headache he can't drive so I'm on driver duty. Yeona went to play with Sehun and Lay T.T and they're giggling and being all touchy, but I tried to keep my cool plus I don't want Yeona to think I'm obsessive, I'll try to get home as quick as possible.
       After some hours we finally arrived at the dorm.
"Kids! We're he......" I turned around to see Yeona sound asleep on Sehun's shoulder, to be honest I'm really really raging of jealously but I also love Sehun, He's like my cute little brother and seeing them together like this.....They're so Cute XD. But still I woke them up except Yeo so I can carry her bridal style to her room lol

-------The next morning--------
Yeona POV
        We are back to our busy life, but it's really sad that Exo won't be training with us anymore. We're on our own preparing for our debut and Exo sunbaenim is preparing for their comeback, I'm a little excited.
3 months later....
       We are literally in zombie mode, it's time for our second debut, Exo is have a comeback first coz they're just kings and everything will blow up, then we'll wait for a few weeks to debut while using Exo sunbaenim influence to get more attention. I haven't really seen Minseok oppa much for these past few months, we only meet each other in the company corridors while walking to different places in the building and all we did was saying hello and that one time he kidnapped me to the janitor's room and we kissed and that's it.
       "Yeona ah! Let's go hurry"-LaLa called me. We're  going on a girls day out, we have about 1 week break.
        We went on a shopping spree, watched a movie, and now we're in a karaoke.
        We were in our room singing when something came in, not something, some guys wearing black clothes and mask on. We're all scared stiff, they're all big guys we couldn't do anything to them.
       "Haha! You girls got some pretty good voices, and some pretty good bodies too, are you girls trainees?"-One of them said, staring at us up and down.
       Who are these guys? Why are they here in our room?

Aurthor's note
I haven't been updating at all, honestly speaking I thought no one is reading to I kinda got distracted by something else. But if anyone is reading thanks, I appreciate it.