Chapter 21

Manager left....
       "Guyssss!! You can come out now"-Hyomi shouted
       "She left?"-Chen peek out of the bathroom.
       "Oppa!! Was it you? The shower"-I asked.
       "Yup! Smart right?"-Chen said, looking so proud that he have saved us all.
       "Wahhhh!!!!"-I ran to him and gave him a hug, which made him chuckle like a dad.
"Omo! Omo! Our chennie saved us. I love you"-Xiumin said sarcastically as he went to hug Chen around his neck trying to kiss him.
"Ahhh!!! Hyung! Why are you like this? Stop it, I don't want it! Ahhh!!!"-He tried to push him away.

"Now then, it's getting late. We have a schedule tmr so can we stop drinking?"-Hyomi
"Sure! We'll just have a proper sleepover, and do what you girls usually do in sleepover instead"-Suho

We then helped each other cleaned up. And change into our pj. After that we played some games, do the boyfriend did My makeup challenge, and we tell scary stories.
"That was fun"-Minjae
"Guys, it's already 2 am. I think we should sleep"-Ruri.
"Okay. But where? We can't fit all of us here in the living room"-D.O
"We'll sleep in our room and some of you guys coming with us. You cool, girls?"-Hyomi
"I don't mind"-LaLa
"Same"-Nano
"Arghhh!!! It's settled then. I'll go with Yeo"-Xiumin stretched his arms in the air and hug me around my shoulder.
"Wait a min.."-Hyomi flustered
"Goodnight!"-Sehun
"Oh Night!"-Baekhyun.
In the end, Xiumin is with me, Chanyeol with Minjae and Kai with Ruri. Suho and Hyomi is too shy and LaLa won't let Baek sleep with her cause she said he's Pervert. And the rest can fit in the Living room.

---In my room---

Nano is my roommate, just to remind you.
As soon as we entered Xiumin jumped on bed and lied there like it's his own.
"Oppa, you sleep on the floor"-I hand him a blanket.
"Oh? Is this how you treat me?"-Xiumin raised his brow.
"Well, what are you planning something?"-I joked.
"Yahh!!"-He laughed.
"And the bed is too small for us two, it's going to be uncomfortable"-Me
"I'm fine with that"-He suddenly got up and hugged my waist, pulling me closer.
"Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything to you"-He gave me a warm reliable smile. I'm gonna melt.
"Umm, I don't mind you sharing the bed but please remember I'm also here, so please don't make any noise"-She said sarcastically.
"What are you saying?!!"-I whined at her.
"Sorry! Goodnight"-She laughed it off and went to bed.
       "Come! Let's sleep"-Xiumin.
       "Ne"-I join him on the bed and we cuddled the whole night.

---The next morning--

      The guys went back to their dorm. And we'll get ready for shooting in a variety show the knowing bros, cause Heechul Oppa said we should totally go, it's fun. I watched the show sometimes and it's really funny so why not.

Protesting with myself whether to write what happens on the show but figured it's not important and I dunno how to make it work. So...

We shot half of the show, it's now break time.
*ring* *ring*
"Minjae ah! Chanyeol is calling you"-I passed the phone to her.
"Hey babe"-Minjae
"Oh, Minjae ah. Are you shooting The knowing bros?"-Chanyeol
"Ne Oppa, but it's break time now"-Minjae
"Oh good then. You see last night I recorded our party on someone's phone. I checked with the guys and it's not them so it must be one of your phone. Can you check with them for me please? And then send it to me later, when your free"-Chanyeol.
"Okay! I'll check with them but right now we have to go back. Talk to you later Oppa"-Minjae.
So we get back to shooting the second half, and then finished it. TBH, it's really fun. The sunbaenim are really funny and friendly. Heechul Oppa nearly exposed us a few times.
/flashback/
"You know Starlings are really close with EXO, they're taught by Exo. Students and Teachers and maybe more than that"-Heechul
"Eh? Are you guys something with them?"-Suguen
"ANIYA!!! We're students and teachers or sunbaenim and hoobaes, but we do get along"-LaLa raised her voice.

(Nano time to ask questions)
"Who was I a big fan of since middle school?"-Nano asked and the brothers started shouting random answers. Until Heechul shout out all the Exo members name to get on our nerves.
"Sehun, your cool chingu"-Heechul
"Aniya"-Nano
"Kai, he's sexy"-
"Nooooo"-Nano, Me, Ruri
"Xiumin cause he's both cute and sexy"-Heechul
"ANIYAAA!!"-We all shout.
"Araseo, Yeona you don't have to be so mad if there's nothing"-Heechul act like he's a hurt lil child.
    "Exo haven't even debuted yet when we're in middle school"-Ruri

     And so, that's what happened. You get the idea.

(We went to the company to chill and meet up with the guys at the cafeteria)
"Oh yeh Oppa! About the videos and photo you took last night it's in Nano's phone"-Minjae
"Yeh, no wonders I woke up this morning to see weird photos of everyone drunk. There's Chanyeol and Baekhyun doing something really misleading, Sehun dance with wall and Lay and Yeo dirty dance"-Nano chuckled scrolling through her photos library.
"Nano, send it to me"-Chanyeol

Sayori POV

I finished my work early and went to the cafeteria the eat. Starlings was there with Exo, having fun. I didn't let Nano see me cause I don't want to get in and listen to them. So I ate Quietly at a corner, a few tables behind them.

"Oh yeh Oppa! About the videos and photo you took last night it's in Nano's phone"-Minjae
"Yeh, no wonders I woke up this morning to see weird photos of everyone drunk. There's Chanyeol and Baekhyun doing something really misleading, Sehun dance with wall and Lay and Yeo dirty dance"-Nano chuckled.
I overheard them talking and tried to stay low key. If I want to destroy her then I need to those videos and the only way to get that is through Nano. She's my key to Oppa right now.....Oppa wait for me, I'll save you from that stupid ugly girl...

Aurthor's note
Hiiii!!! Thanks for reading my story. And btw, did you hear about Exo Repackage album? Power. I'm still not over KoKoBop but I get a feeling that I'm going to like the Power songs too. And there's soooo many theories out there, and Baekhyun's missing orb. I'm still so confused, I'm sure everyone is though. Anyway, please help Exo by ordering the albums.