Chapter 10

Yeona POV
We're spending the day at beach.
"Hey! let's play beach volleyball then go for a swim"-Lay said.
"Alright! Let's divide into teams"-Suho
"Yeona and I will be together"-Sehun hugged my neck because he's way taller than me
"Of course, we have to"-I hugged him back.
"We'll join in too"-Chen raised his hand and grab Xiumin with him.
"If Chen Oppa is going then I'm in too"-Hyorin hugged Chen.
"I wanna be in this team too"-Lay
"Ok so Me, Sehun , Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Hyorin we're one team."- I counted
"Suho, Hyomi, LaLa, Baekhyun, D.O in one team"-Sehun
"Kai, Chanyeol, Minjae, Ruri, Nano in one team"-Sehun added.

The game started. My team and Hyomi team goes first. We serve first, and the ball went back and forth for a few times because we're quite good at it. Just as soon as I spaced out for a moment.
"Yeo!!! The ball"-Chen
"Ehh? Ahh I'll hit it"-I snapped and ran to the ball
"I got you Yeona"-Sehun also ran to the ball. We bumped into each other and fell down with me on top of Sehun, and everyone laughed, thankfully.
So my team lost and now Hyomi team is against Chanyeol team.
"How about loser go buy the groceries for dinner?"-Chanyeol said and everyone agreed.
The battle was not easy and so we lost. After that we went for a swim and build sand castles and find seashells and stuffs.
At around 4:30 my team has to get out and go buy groceries.
We changed our clothes and then Xiumin drove us to the supermarket.
"Kids, let's spread out! Hyorin Chen go buy the meat, Sehun and Lay go buy snacks, Yeona and me will buy veggies, sauce and rice"- Xiumin said.
"Don't wanna! I wanna be with Yeona"-Sehun cling onto me.
"Aish! Fine you can come with us"-Xiumin hand him the trolley.
"Yayyy!"-Sehun and Me
"What meat are we going to buy?"-Chen
"Just buy whatever D.O wrote on the list and don't worry, it's Suho's card"-Xiumin flashes Suho's card.
"We need vegetables so let's go over there"-Yeona.
"Ahjumma! Give us 3kg of potato please"-Xiumin pointed and smiled to the old lady.
"Of course handsome young man, here you go. And since you two are such a cute couple I'll give you two bonus potatoes"-The ahjumma pointed out to Sehun and Me.
"Ahh, actually she's mine"-He pulled me close.
She's mine. She's mine??? What is he saying? Why am I happy? *fangirling on the inside*
"We need carrots next, and butter, and onions"-He dragged me around all day and make me and Sehun carry all the stuffs. After paying for the stuffs we hop in the car. And went for some coffee at Starbucks and then went home.
"We're back!"-We all shout.
"We bought a lot"-Chen brought the bags to the kitchen.
"Welcome back! We already set up the barbecue stuffs.
"Yeona! Hyorin! Come and help us in the kitchen"-Hyomi
"Ne!!"-Me and Hyorin ran to the kitchen to help prepare the food for the barbecue.

Xiumin POV
After arriving we took the bags to the kitchen and I went to the guys who are in the living room.
"Hyung Welcome Back! We already set up he barbecue stuffs outside"-Kai
"Oh, what are you guys doing?"-I went to sit beside D.O
   "Suho hyung were telling us about a rumor of a ghost in the woods and couples who went in and came out without anything happening will be together forever"-D.O
     "Why don't we go check it out after the barbecue party?"-Baekhyun
     "then we can have a test of courage for couples"-Chanyeol
     "Good Idea!"-The girls joined us.
     "The ingredients are prepared"-Ruri.
      We had fun eating the barbecue, its a time of cheers and joy and delicious food.
       (After the barbecue)
     "Now that we have finished eating, it's time for the test of courage!!!"-Baekhyun cheered.
      "Should we draw lots? Or should we just go with whoever we want?"-Lay asked
     "I want to go with LaLa"-Baekhyun raised his hand
     "Okay!"-LaLa agreed.
     "Minjae, shall we?"-Chanyeol offered his hand and Minjae took it.
     "Umm Ruri if you don't have anyone to go with, Do you want to go with me?"-Kai shyly asked
     "Umm Sure I would love to"-Ruri
     Hmmm who's going with Yeona? Maybe I should ask her.
     "Yeo--" Lay, Sehun and me shout out to her at the same time. We look at each other.
     "Okay! I'm going with Yeona"-Sehun took her hand and dragged her away from us, so they're a couple now but only for now.
       And Hyorin obviously took Chen for herself.
      "Ok let's go"-Suho took Hyomi's hand without asking her.
      Now there's just me Lay D.O and Nano. I don't wanna go with her though.
       "Err Lay? Do u want to come with me?"-Nano asked.
      "Eh? Me? Umm okay I guess....D.O do you wanna come with us? Xiumin hyung too"-Lay
       Wow! Is he just dense or does he want to ... but I have no choice, there's no way I'm going there alone with D.O. He might be able to scare all the ghosts away.
        After walking for 15 minutes, the wood keeps getting darker and quieter. The only thing that's bright are our small flashlights, I wonder where the others went, did they already finished?
       "KYAHHHH!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!" We heard a scream coming from somewhere near.
       "It's Yeona"-I said with fear in my eyes and dash to where the sound is coming from. What's happening? Is she hurt? Is she okay? But I shouldn't worry because she's with her beloved Sehun. But still I worried to death.
       "Sehun? Where's Yeona? What happen to her?"-I grab Sehun's shirt and forced questions onto him.
      "M-Minseok hyung, p-please help Y-Yeona"-He pionted down the cliff.
       I looked down and it's not that deep so I slide down to her.
      "YEONA!! YEONA WHERE ARE YOU?"-I shouted.