Chapter 18

Yeona POV
      *Yawn*
      Arghh! It's morning again.....I'm still tired.....I'm lazy. I got up after rolling around on my bed for 10 minutes. Now, as usual, gotta stretch, shower, go to the company, eat breakfast there and some morning practice.
      "Girls! Yeona, what did you do this time?"-The manager came in looking pissed.
      "Aside from forgetting to brush my teeth this morning, I didn't finish all the veggies on my plate"-I tried to smile awkwardly.
      "Come to the office, Immediately!"-He shouted before walking out slamming the door behind. We all jumped, I get a feeling something bad is coming.
      I looked at the girls, they have a same expression upon their faces. I don't wanna go, but I tried to gather as much courage as I can. Whatever is coming, I can't turn back and run away, it's not like I have a choice, I have to face it to be able to solve it and continue.
      I knocked the office door, but got no reply. I opened the door and walked it with my head down.
     "Yeona, look at me"-LSM
     "Yeh, teacher"-I lift my head and look at him in the eyes. For some reason he have a calm face but not a really good one.
     "Excuse us!"-Someone else came in. I looked back, it's Xiumin and Lay.
     "Great! Now that you're all here. I would like to discuss something important with you"-LSM said. We looked at each other confusingly.
      "Yeona! Tell me honestly, who are you dating? You can tell us, it's fine and it will make things easier for us"-LSM asked me sincerely.
       "Umm, I...I..."-I hesitated, what should I do? I can't tell him.
        "She's dating me sir, I'm sorry if we have caused you trouble"-Xiumin stepped up to help me.
        "Thank you for telling us Minseok, but you see"-LSM lightly tossed some photos on the table. The photos left us shocked and scared, scared of what have happened.
          It's photos of me and Lay, when we're going to buy ice cream after practice, it clearly shows we're having a great time together talking and laughing. The second one is at the party when he passed out and was resting his head on my lap. Another one is from when we were at the karaoke, it looks like we were having an intimate moment between us, and we were kissing? I don't remember a thing, our face are soo close anyone will misunderstand. Xiumin, he will misunderstand for sure. I look at Xiumin, he returned my stare with a dumbfounded face.
"No, this is not true Oppa, it's not like that. Teacher, we were drunk at that time, it was just an accident."-I shaked my head desperately.
"I'm sorry to let something like this get out to the paparazzi, and Xiumin hyung, it's an accident please don't blame her"-Lay bowed to LSM and Xiumin next.
"To save the Starlings we've given them bribe money like they've demanded to stop the pictures, so I hope you've learned your lesson"-LSM
"Yes Teacher, Thank you very much"-Us three bowed to our deepest appreciation.
"Don't let me down again, you are dismissed"-LSM gave us a heart warming smile.
We bowed goodbye, Lay closed the door after us . I looked at Xiumin to check if he's okay. He's still stunned, staring off into blank space.
        "Oppa, are you angry? It's a just a huge misunderstanding"-I lightly hold onto his arm with both my hands.
        "Hyung, I'm sorry. It's completely my fault, I'm a useless idiot"-Lay apologized, Xiumin finally can back to his senses and look at Lay with an intense gaze. The mood is becoming serious.
         "You......*deep sigh*......If it's just really an accident then, I will believe you guys and think as if any of these have never happened. I don't want to mess up our relationship nor do I want to lose Lay"-Xiumin forced a smile.
         "Thank you for believing in us"-Lay smiled back, my worries vanished and my usual bright smile came back.
         "Hmm, okay then let's get back to what we were doing, see you later"-Xiumin waved and quickly left.

Nano POV

     Yeona got called by LSM, I wonder what happened, we all know Yeo, Minaje and LaLa always cause trouble for us but this seems serious. We quietly practice on our own, the room is a bit cold and really quiet. After a while, we heard someone coming in.
     "Yeona!! Are you okay? Is everything alright?"-Hyomi asked her as soon as she came in.
      "Yeah, I did something wrong and he wanted to talk with me about my life goal and starlings and all"-She said jokingly, but we know her since she's was little, she's our maknae, we basically raised her. We know when she's lying, but we don't want to invade her privacy, she'll tell us when she wants to.
So we continued practice.

Phew! It's finally break time, my leg hurts. Since I have 20 mins to spare, let's go watch Lay practice, hehe. I've been having a crush on him for a while now, but he doesn't seems to notice even if he knows he's going to flat out reject me anyway. He's just soooo, you know how sometimes he makes you wanna take care of him but sometimes you wish he would care for you and stay by your side. (≧∀≦)

        I was on my way to their practice room but someone caught me.
      "Nanomi! Heyyyy"-She hugs me tight.
      "Umm...Sayori?! What are you doing here?"-I'm finally release from her grasp.