Chapter 25

Nano POV
      It's a bright and beautiful morning, I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I got up to do some stretching before heading to the shower and getting ready. I put on a pair of black shorts and a dark green t shirt and then climb downstairs to join the girls with breakfast.
       "Oh! Nano is up"-Yeona lifted her hand up.
       "Morning"-I went to sit on a vacant seat next to Hyomi.
        "Here's your toast, sausage and egg and lots of salad"-Ruri hand me my breakfast plate full of delicious goodies.
         "I only get one egg?"-I asked for fun.
         "I ate one"-Yeona answered, unexpectedly.
          "What?! How could you...my egg"-I gasped.
          "Don't eat too much you gained weight"-She said
          "Yahh! I did not, it was you who gained weight"-I shout at her.
          "I'm a growing girl, I need to eat"-She stick out a tongue.
          "Aish, what growing girl, we're the same age"-I mumbled and went back to eating my breakfast before she steal more of my food.
          "What are we doing today?"-LaLa asked.
          "Hmm? We don't have a schedule today so do you wanna go hang out at the company?"-Hyomi sipped her coffee.

         2 hours later, we finished getting ready and now we're at the company. To the cafe we go. We have private rooms at the cafe for the artists, we don't have a room for our group he since we just debuted so we usually hang around in Exo's room cause their room is really luxurious, LSM loves them since they're the top kpop group probably in the whole world and they make lots of money.

"GUYS!!!! I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY!!"-Chanyeol suddenly burst into the room shouting.
"Oh geez Oppa! I nearly have a heart attack"-Minjae put her hand on her heart.
The rest of Exo join us after Chanyeol.
"Okay so listen! It's about the mystery of the leak videos and pictures of our sleepover"- Chanyeol.
        "Aish, why are you reminding us of that. My lil baby has suffered a lot. Why is that cruel person doing this to my lil Yeo"-Ruri hugged my head.
        "Exactly!! Why is that person only targeting Yeo?"-Chanyeol light up our lightbulbs.
         "That's true, the videos have everything about our secret but why is it always Yeo? If they want money or to destroy us then they could have done it in one go to demand a higher price but they didn't demand money from us. And more importantly Every scandal is about Yeo and Lay"-Baekhyun
          "But why Yeo and Lay? Why not Yeo and Xiumin? If they can catch Yeo and Lay together, wouldn't they have more of Yeo and Xiumin?"-Hyomi
          "Unless that person isn't only after Yeo just to take her down... To make the fans misunderstand and to separate Yeo and Xiumin hyung!"-D.O said, leaving everyone shocked now that everything makes more sense.

          "Nano, did u notice any sign of files being sent from your phone?"-Chanyeol
          "Ani"-I replied
          "Then did anyone else touch your phone before going to the convenient store?"-Chanyeol
           "Well..before that, I was with you guys at the cafeteria, then I met Sayori and had coffee with her and she borrowed my phone.. eh? It can't be... but there's also when I lost my phone"-I myself could bring myself to even suspect her, why would she do this? It can't be.
          "Okay! I say now we catch the culprit behind this, since we don't know who it is for sure, we can't go to them. We'll have to lure them out."-Chanyeol proposed.
        "And how should we do that?"-Xiumin asked
       "Obviously, we give them what they want"-Chanyeol smirk.

Yeona POV

(The next day, SM building roof top)

I climbed to the roof top and found Lay Oppa already waiting for me.
     "Oh Oppa, you're here already?"-I went to him half running half walking dragging my feet cause I'm tired from climbing the stairs.
     "Yeah, are you tired?"-He offer his hand and I took it.
     "So why did you call me here?"-Lay asked me.
       "Ah...you see...about us... what do u think?"-I asked
       "Yeona, you already know that I love you since the first time we met. Do u even need to ask?"-He pulled me close and hugged me.
      "Then, should we do this for real? Make LSM wish come true, but just make our relationship real and official..."-I said
        "Really? Are you sure about this? But what about hyung? Minseok hyung? He's my hyung and I really respect him..."-Lay said but I cut him off.
        "Oppa! Do you really love me? Can't you choose me over him? And plus, we fought this morning, he's really annoying, I hate him so much, I'm thinking of ending things with him soon"-Me
        "Aigoo! Of course I'm going to choose you, I'll always be by your side and make you the happiest girl in this whole wide world."-Lay pinched my cheek.
"Oppa saranghae"-I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Yeona..."-Lay cupped my face and leaned closer with my eyes slowly closing.
"Yeona?! Lay?! What's the meaning of this"-Xiumin
"Oppa? This is....it's not what it seems like... I can explain..."-I stuttered trying to explain everything.
"Forget it, I know what you two have been doing behind my back. I heard everything. We're over Yeona. I hope u have a happy life together"-Xiumin started crying. At this point, we can't do anything else so Lay took my hand and we left the rooftop.

Xiumin POV
         Then next day, I was doing my work as usual then suddenly I got a text from an unknown number. The sender said she's Yeo and she told me to meet up with her on the rooftop because she got something serious to talk with me. That's when it all begin.

I climbed up to the rooftop garden as fast as I can and before me is Yeona and Lay. I know it's not real but it still makes me mad so I cried and Lay took Yeona away, leaving me standing there alone crying in misery.

"Why does this happening to me?"- I cried in vain
"Why won't everything work out? I'm not as talented or popular as the others, I'm useless and ugly and now my girlfriend who I thought will spend the rest of my life with is cheating on me with my friend who I called my brother... Why?!! WHYYY!??? Is there anyone out there who truly care about me and love?"

"Oppa! I love you"-A voice came out behind me. I turned to look and...it's her, Sayori.

-Sorry I took a long time guys, I had some troubles with my phone and I've been busy with exams. But don't worry, I'll work hard and upload a new chapter soon. Thanks for your support:)