Chapter 23

Xiumin POV

I'm such a useless fool, I couldn't protect my girlfriend even though I promised I would always be with her. I let her go to someone else, seeing them being lovely dovey in front of me, acting like we're strangers. And here I am, locking myself up in my room all days, couldn't even talk to her. At this point, I don't know what to do, what to say or what to feel. I don't have to courage to go against them and I'm scared of the fans and effecting others but most of all, scared to losing her. I'm such a coward.

"Hyung!! Stop being like this, everyone is worried. We got a schedule today too"-Chen burst into my room. I stayed in my bed under my blanket not budging at all.
"Aishhhh!! Come on. At least go eat breakfast with us all. Come on hurry!!"-Chen pulled my blanket off me, pushed me off my bed, and drag me out of my room into the kitchen. To see the others sitting all together at the dining table with a smile on their faces, so bright I wonder how long I've stayed inside.

"Hyung!"-They all said in unision
"Minseok-ah, come have breakfast with us"-Suho pulled me to a seat, I sat down. There's a plate of toast bacon and egg in front of me.
"Here's your salad, oh and I cooked that egg, sunny side up for you to have a beautiful day"-D.O put some salad on my plate.
"Orange juice"-Lay put down a cup of orange juice in front of me and gave me a weak smile.
"Thank you.........So what are we doing today?"-I asked with a smile. That's right! I should pulled myself together. Sulking by myself and staying in my room alone everyday is not going to solve anything. I'm just being immature and stupid, and I hurt Yeona's feeling, and the rest of my friends.

Yeona POV

It's been 2 weeks since the scandal, 2 weeks, I haven't talk to Xiumin. I tried calling him but his phone is off, Chen said he still won't come out. And the situation here at our dorm is not so good too. We can't get out peacefully without fans swarming our dorm gate and the company. Some of them are antis trying to sabotage me and some are our fans who have heard the news and came to protect us.
Today, we have to go to the company. I don't feel like getting out of bed so I told the girls to go first and distract the fans. While they think we're gone, I'll walk to the company.
I put on a grey oversized hoodie and a pair of black skinny ripped jeans with my purple Nike trainers. I let my straight black hair fall to my butt, I have really long hair so I don't wanna dye it and damage my hair nor do I want to cut it. I grabbed a bottle of blueberry yogurt milk my favorite and sneak outside. My hood and hair should do fine covering my face.
As I arrived in front of the SM building there's a huge crowd there, probably because Exo is here, so I'm also a target. I put on my mask and walk through them quickly. And one girl just have to shout out my name making everyone squeeze me. Then a van came, and it's Lay, everyone quickly lost interest in me and went to him. I stood there still and he quickly rush through to come to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and protect me from the fans.
We finally made it inside and it's like a zombie apocalypse.
"Sorry! Remember we're supposed to be a couple"-Lay said with an apologetic look on his face, there no way anyone wouldn't forgive him after seeing this face.
"Its fine. So who's things over there?"
"Not so bad and Hyung seems to have recover a bit"
"He did?! Oh thanks goodness"
"Don't worry Yeo, I'm sure he's okay now. You shouldn't make such a depressing face. Don't forget we're going to an amusement park this weekend. We should have fun"
"Ahh!! Right! I completely forgot about that"

-----------
The day of the trip

       We agreed to meet at the amusement park at 4pm, we're going at night so no one will see us. And our manager agreed to drop us off there, cause she wanted us to relieve some stress.
I put on a white oversized shirt paired with black shorts and blue high knee socks with black addidas sneakers. I let down my hair so it's harder to see my face and put on a different style of makeup from my usual one, and a decorative glasses. After checking myself out I went down to meet the girls. Then a few minutes later the manager came and then she dropped us of at Lotte world.
Its sooooo pretty at night, the colorful pretty lights make it even more pretty and magical.
At that moment when I'm stunned by the lights two muscular arms grabbed me from the back.
"Yeona!!!! I MISS YOU!!"-He squeezed me with a tight back hug.
"Sehun! Awww, I miss you too"-I squeezed his arms.
"Hiiiii Gurlsss!!"-Chen shouted.
     They're here!! Yayyy!!!
     "Hi, Oppa"-I greeted Xiumin but he just give me a nod and look somewhere else.
      "Now Kids! Let's slit into groups so it's easier to move around"-Hyomi declared.
      "I'm with Yeo"-Sehun hook my arm with his.
      "I also have to stick with her and....Minseok hyung too"-Lay pulled Xiumin with him.
      "Can I tag along too?"-Nano jumped in.
      "Oh..Okay then....I want to go buy some souvenirs"-I pointed to the one not far from here. They all followed me.

       "Wahh!!! They have lots of cute stuffs here. Yah try this. It suits you"-Nano put a cat ears head band? On me.
       "Awww!! Cuuttteee"- I checked myself in the mirror.
       "You try this"-I chose a cute floating Stars hair band and put in on Nano's head.
      "Which one should I get?"-Sehun scanned through the shelf.
      "Get this devil one, cause you're an evil maknae. Lol"-I put the devil one on him.
     "Yeah right! Like you're not one"-He smirked.
     "Lay Oppa should get one too, Xiumin Oppa too"-Nano suggested.
     "Ah? Aniya, we're too old for this"-Lay chuckled
     "Ehhh!! Hyung come on, even if you guys tell people you're younger then us no one will say you're lying"-Sehun pulled them closer.
      "Is that so? Shall I choose one then? Umm...how about this angel halo?"-Lay picked the halo from the shelf.
      "Perfect choice! It suits you then you'll be a couple with Sehun haha"-Nano
      "I don't mind. Hyung, I'm all yours now"-Sehun hug Lay and rest his head on Lay's shoulder, I'm sure he's just joking.
      "And for Xiumin hyung.....hmm"-Sehun
      "A black cat"-I said quietly.
      "That's right! Black cat. Okay then put this on"-Sehun passed the Black Cat ears to him, he hesitated but Lay put it on his head.
      "Nice! We'll go pay"-Nano
      "Aniya! I'll pay. I can't let my dongsaeng pay"-Lay took out his wallet.
      "Aniya! It's fine Oppa we'll go pay"-I stopped him
      "No! I'll go pay for us all of us. It's only right"-Lay still insisted.
       "No! Hyung, you don't have to go pay for us, we'll pay for everything. Just give us your card"-Sehun took the wallet from his hand. And he's left there speechless. Then everyone cracked up at his reaction. I can see Xiumin also laughed a bit, that's great.

Xiumin POV

      Sehun went to pay for everything with Lay's card and the girls are squealing over stuffed animals.
     "Hyung!"-Lay said, suddenly.
     "I'm sorry about everything. It's all my fault. Even though I love and respect hyung but I still have to tell you this. I..like..Yeona. I really do like her and if you're just gonna be like this and hurt her I won't stand back any more."-Lay looked at me with seriousness in his eyes
     "What?"-Is all I could say.
     "But!! For today, I want you to snap back to your sense and try to reconcile with her so she could be happy again. I don't want to see her being sad. Please make her happy again."-Lay said and walk away to Sehun.
       I can't believe he said that. He likes Yeo? All along? He's seriously going to snatch her away from me, and right now...I'm at a great disadvantage. I better apologize and make things right again or she'll be going to him.