Chapter Seven-Less Sh*t

I was shivering waiting for him, I still couldn't believe I agreed to go on a date with him. Well I didn't really agree, he didn't give me a choice. I was anxious to know where he was taking me, I just wanted to get it over and done with, but I wasn't so sure how it would go, considering it's with a boy I hardly know and I really don't want to be on the date.

When a black range rover pulled up outside the pub, I grew nervous. He stopped the car, getting out and leaving the engine running. "Hello grace", He greeted me, opening the passenger door. I slipped in, clicking my seat belt into place. No matter how thick my coat was, I was still extremely cold. I was wearing a black swing dress with some black tights and brown leather tie up boots.

Harry started the car, driving off. The music was softly playing, filling up the silent car. "How are you?", Harry wondered. "Fine, you?", I answered bluntly. "I'm good actually", He grinned, keeping his eyes on the road. I picked at my chipped nails, making them even worse. "Where are we going?", I asked Harry, curious.

"To a restaurant", He answered. I nodded, not taking any notice in him. "Why are you being so blunt?", Harry asked. "Harry, considering I don't even want to go on this date, you can't expect me to be the happiest person ever", He didn't answer me, instead he turned the radio up louder, so he wouldn't have to listen to my voice.

I rolled my eyes at his obnoxiousness, it was safe to say that I didn't like him at all. We sat in silence for the rest of the journey, which I couldn't be more happy about. The night was dark and the moon was illuminating the sky, it was a half moon tonight, I was surprised the clouds weren't veiling over it, giving the moon access for everyone to see.

When I turned my head, I was surprised to see that Harry was pulling up into a parking lot. Looking around, eager to find out where we were, it was no use. There were no signs or directions, it was just an old parking lot. Harry stopped the car, getting out. I followed shortly behind him, trembling as the cold air connected with my legs through my sheer tights.

Harry locked the car door, and began to walk out of the parking lot. His long strides caused me to struggle to keep up with him. I noticed we had walked out into some kind of dock. Dozens of different restaurants lining it. The smells of all different kinds of food, made my stomach rumble, I hadn't eaten in a while and my mouth was watering for some food.

Harry walked into an Italian styled restaurant. Harry walked up towards a waitress. "Hello, do you have a reservation?", She sweetly asked. "yeah, for Styles", He told her, eyes harshly fixed on her. She picked up a couple of menu's and motioned us to follow her. She walked us right to the back of the restaurant, handing us the menu's and claiming someone would be here to take down our order soon.

I shrugged my coat off, hanging it on the back of my chair before taking a look at the menu. When outside Harry hadn't given me a chance to look at the name of the restaurant but on the menu I could see it clearly printed on the top with 'Antonio's Diner'. Looking at the menu, I could quite quickly tell that it was an Italian/American diner.

Soft music was playing in the background and I could feel Harry's stare on me. I looked up at him raising my eyebrow. "yeah?", I questioned. He snapped out of his daze. "What?", He asked. "you were staring at me, I presumed you wanted something", I answered, noticing his confusion. "Don't flatter yourself babe", He harshly remarked. I just rolled my eyes, deciding whether to get the pizza or lasagna. A male waitress made his way towards us, taking out his notepad and pen. "Can I take your drinks?", He wonder. "I'll have a coke", Harry told him. He scribbled it down, turning to me. "And for the lady", He flirtatiously grinned. "A lemonade please", I smiled back. He nodded, walking away with our orders.

"I presumed you would have order some form of alcohol", I admitted to Harry. "First of, I'm driving and secondly I'm trying not to drink", He told me. I raised my eyebrow. "Well that explains why you haven't been in the pub for a while", I spoke. He just nodded, staring out of the window. I fiddled with my fingers not quite sure what to do.