Forty Four-Prohibited past

"I can't believe you're dragging me to this stupid shit", Harry shook his head at the traffic light. "Harry your old friends want to see you, stop being such a moody dick", I complained getting tired of his attitude. He ignored me and carried on driving. If I was honest, I was extremely nervous for this diner thing. I was nervous about meeting all of Harry's friends, their girlfriends. However, Harry wanted to just get this over and done with. I'm sure he doesn't want to be walking round with me. He was probably still embarrassed because it's his old friends. I mean I understand how he can't express hsi feelings but I'd like to see him try.

I wasn't sure what to wear so I had gone with a black midi dress I had bought the other day. I wasn't sure how it looked but Harry told me it looked beautiful, it was probably because it was low cut and you could see my cleavage. The drive to Byport was fairly quiet. I was reading out the directions to the address that Liam had given me. However Harry was getting frustrated claiming I was reading them wrong.

My hair was pushed to one side in curls. I would've spent longer on it if Harry hadn't rushed me, like I said he wanted to get this over with. I was in a bit of a bad mood. I was on my period and Harry was being moody. He was annoyed at me for dragging him here but I just ignored him, I wasn't going to let him control me.

When we stopped at once again another traffic light I sighed in frustration, leaning back against the car seat. "What's up with you?", Harry raised his eyebrow. I ignored him, staring out the window. I had tried to get him to wear a nice white shirt with a tie-something smart. He wasn't hearing any of it. He went with the usual 'bad boy' look with the dark top, black jeans and some kind of jacket. It wasn't very sophisticated like this diner was supposed to be.

"Wait! Is that it?", I asked him as we drove past some kind of fancy restaurant. We both peered up at the sign. 'Belle's Palace'. I bit my lip to hold in the laughter of the ridiculous name. "Come on then", he sighed, driving into the parking lot which was pretty full. Harry parked the car and we both got out, making our way up to the diner.

"You're ass looks good in that dress", Harry whispered into my ear, noticing I looked a little miserable. I just shook my head as he wrapped his arm round my waist and pulled me close to him, squeezing my butt slightly. He pushed the door open and we both walked in. Although as soon as we did he dropped his hand from my waist, seeing the amount of people. I rolled my eyes, strutting away from him to find Liam.

Harry jogged to catch up with me. "Grace, what's wrong?", he frowned. "Nothing", I mumbled, relief flooding through me as I saw Niall and Louis. I made my way over to them, Harry following close behind. "Grace!", Louis smiled, pulling me into a hug, Niall doing the same. "How're you", Niall asked. "Good thanks", I told him, trying to hide the miserable tone to my voice.

"Grace! Harry!", Liam's voice sounded behind us. I turned to see him with a pretty girl. "Hello, I'm Sophia, Liam's girlfriend", She pulled me into a short hug. "Nice to meet you, I'm Grace Harry's-", I cut myself off, was I Harry's girlfriend? He never asked me to be his girlfriend. "I like what your mum has done with the place", I changed the subject, looking around the posh restaurant. "Thanks, she worked hard".

"Harry! Good to see you again baby!", A squeaky voice erupted behind me. I almost shuddered at the tone, along with the words that fell from her mouth. Harry and I both turned to see a girl around Harry's age. She had bright blonde hair and the most beautiful eyes. She was perfect, she looked like a life size barbie and I couldn't help but notice the jealousy that was growing inside me when she pulled him into a hug. I tried not to think much of it, seeing Perrie and Zayn make their way over to us.

"Hello again", Perrie hugged me, which I gladly returned. "You look gorgeous", She complimented. "So do you", I returned the compliment, trying to be as confident as I could and ignore the scene that was going on behind me with Harry and Barbie. "You ok?", Perrie then asked, noticing my mood. I nodded, glancing over to Harry. He looked a little uncomfortable.