Forty Two- Hot

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

Sorry if this is really bad, it was quite awkward for me to write and i'm not particularly good at writing things like this. Please vote, thank you for reading.

I looked at her in disbelief, speechless. That was the last thing I expected to hear her say. She wanted me to take her virginity? I blinked a couple of times, making sure I was still in reality. Her cheeks were bright red, embarrassed. She stood, blank expression on her face, unsure of what to do.

Moving forward I grabbed her cheeks, pressing my lips against hers. She was caught off guard but soon kissed back, moving her lips softly against mine, her tongue brushing across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I parted my lips and ran my hands through her curled hair. Her lips were still slightly stained red from the lipstick she put on. Once I pulled away, she stood still, waiting for me to do something.

Looking at her beautiful innocent face, I smiled, taking her hand in mine, playing with her soft fingers. She blinked her thick lashes brushing across her cheek bones. I ran my hand up her arm, reaching down to the zip at the back of her dress. I unzipped it, she shrugged her arms out of the holes and let it fall to the ground. She looked breath-taking standing in only her lace black underwear. I watched as she stepped from the her dress that was now discarded on the floor.

I slipped my shoes off, along with my jacket, placing my hands on her thighs and lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist, her lips roughly pressed against mine, gripping at my hair. I pushed her to the wall, so I could run my hands through her hair, my tongue lapping around hers appreciating her beauty. I felt her bare legs squeeze tighter around my waist. "Take your shirt off", She was breathless, I began to kiss down her neck, biting and sucking at her soft skin. "Harry", She moaned, tugging at the bottom of my top and attempting to lift it up over my head. I continued to kiss her, ignoring her pleas for me to take my top off.

"Bedroom", She panted. I obliged, carrying her to the bedroom and slamming the door shut, laying her on the bed, still pitch black. She reached for the lamp on the bedside table, flicking it on. I finally took my top off, throwing it onto the floor. Her eyes ran over my body, smiling to herself. I couldn't take it anymore. I pressed my lips against her again, the kiss was full of passion, lust, love. It began to get heated and she ran her long nails down my back, digging them into my skin. "F*ck baby", I groaned, kissing down her neck again, wanting to feel her around me.

-Grace-

I couldn't believe I was giving Harry my virginity. It almost felt like a crime, I had kept it for nineteen years, coming up to twenty and I was giving it to Harry. This is what I wanted though. I love Harry and I wanted to have sex with him. A birthday present for him, I knew he wanted it too. He brushed a piece of my hair from my face, placing a kiss on my nose.

I peered up at him through my eyelashes, taking in the beautiful sight of him. I brushed my hand over his curls, running my nail over his abs ever so gently, making sure not to scratch him. my breath was shaky and I was scared. I shouldn't be, I mean everyone looses their virginity. I was making too big a deal out of it. Luckily Harry wasn't holding himself up with too much strength and it was easy for me to flip him over. He seemed a bit shocked, but smiled anyway.

Trailing my fingers over his stomach, I sat up on his legs, unbuttoning his jeans and tugging them down his legs. I lifted my bum off, of his legs so I could pull them down further, struggling to slide the tight jeans right off, while Harry sat over-looking me with an amused expression printed on his face. I felt myself blush for making a fool out of myself. Harry grabbed me by my hips and lifted me onto his lap.