Chapter 23

When Natalie got here, she ignored Cody completely for the first ten minutes. She just talked with Greyson, Cody sat in the corner of the room looking at his feet.

    “Natalie,” Cody whispered. “Can I explain?” He looked up, she slowly turned to him.

    “Why should I let you?” She spat back.

    “Let him explain,” Greyson looked at Natalie.

    “Fine, you have 45 seconds.” Natalie looked at her watch, “Go.”

    Cody told her everything that had happened.

    “Do you hate me?” He asked her, she didn’t answer. Instead she just looked at me. I shrugged.

    “You let her do it though.” She mumbled. “Let me think about it.” She looked at him through the corner of her eye.

    He half smiled and let out a breath of air, shaking his head.

    “All right.”

    Cody,  hadn’t talked to Greyson much at all - obviously, he wanted to, but Natalie was in the way.

    Greyson sat up, “Where is my cell phone?” He looked around. I pulled it from my back pocket and handed it to him. He turned it on, and went to his twitter. I smiled and watched him tweet. ‘Hey guys(: I’m up..sorry to keep you worried. You should thank Rachel though she talked to me last night’ ‘I woke up this morning. thanks for the support. (:’

    My phone went off, Cody’s did, Natalie’s did, and so did Alli’s. All four of us got Greyson’s tweets sent to our phone. I could see them all smiling while reading it.

    He got a bunch of responses  to the tweets, he read them all and smiled.

    “Gosh, I love my fans.” He smiled.

    “They love you too,” I smiled at him. I should know, I was one of those fans before. Me and Greyson met at a concert meet and greet when he was 13. Back then I loved him for his music, I thought he was cute too, who wouldn’t? Now things were different, I loved him because of who he was, and what he’s becoming.

    -Flashback.

I stood in line with Natalie, we were shaking. I was going to meet GREYSON CHANCE! She really couldn’t care less, she wanted to see Cody Simpson. We got to the front of the line, I pushed her first, but she pushed me in front of her. I took a deep breath and stepped up to the table.

    “Hi!” Greyson smiled at me, “I like your shirt!” I smiled and looked down at the shirt I made for his concert.

    “Thank you!” I said back. He stood up and hugged me over the table. I bit my lip and held out my CD, “Can you sign this?”

    “Sure!” I handed it to him, and he signed his name, then hugged me again.

    Natalie came up behind me, “Rachel! Get with Greyson, will ya? I’m taking your picture!” she giggled and took out her pink camera. I looked at Greyson and he was motioning for me to get closer. We somehow managed to get close enough to both be in the picture.

    “Thank You!!” I smiled at him. I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand. I turned back at him. He had me come closer, he whispered “This, is my number. Don’t lose it, but don’t tell anyone.” He smiled and handed me a small piece of ripped paper.

    I smiled and nodded, then left to go see Cody Simpson.

-End Flashback.