Chapter 87

Stunned, I walked off stage with Justin and Greyson. Only to walk right back on a few minutes later to sing Light Up The Dark with Greyson, then again to be Cody’s Not Just You girl.
    After all that, I went backstage to find Jasmine V was still here. I must of looked like a freak, because I was just...watching her.
    “Hey Jasmine, thanks so much for coming!” Greyson walked in from behind me. Jasmine turned around and smiled.
    “No problem!!” They hugged and then she turned to me. “You. Dance amazing.”
    I felt my cheeks get hot. “Um, Thank You.” I smiled. “You do too, obviously.”
    She smiled back, “Thank you! I love your clothes, and your voice is absolutely amazing too.”
    I thanked her again for that, when I saw someone walk in through the corner of my eye.
    “You’re Scooter Braun.” I looked at him.
    “Have been my whole life.” He smiled.
    I shook Greyson’s shoulder. “Dude, thats Scooter Braun.”
    Greyson laughed, “Dude I know.”
    Then I thought for a second. I turned to him and hit his arm.
    “What was that for?!” He frowned.
    “For surprising me like that!” I laughed. “But seriously, thank you.”
    Justin walked in then, “Scooter I think- Oh.. Hi,” He smiled at me.
    I stopped breathing and just watched him.
    “...Is she ok?” Justin asked Greyson.
    “Um... Rachel?” Greyson tapped my shoulder.
    “Shhhh, I’m looking at Justin Bieber.” I whispered. “Can I have a hug?” I asked shyly.
    “Of course,” Justin walked forward giving me a bear hug. He smelled absolutely amazing. I hugged him back trying not to cry again. I was incredibly excited, and afraid I was going to start fangirling any second now. I turned to Greyson and threw myself at him.
    “I LOOOOVE YOUU.”
    “I know.” He winked at me and I just stuck out my tongue.
    In the corner Justin and Jasmine were talking and smiling to each other. I knew that look they were giving each other.
    “Hey... I hate to ask... but are you twoo...?”
    “Dating?” Jasmine finished for me. “Yeah, we are.” She smiled.
    I jumped and clapped, Greyson looked at me weirdly.
    “YES. JUSTMINE.” Then I remembered they were standing right there.. “Oh. Sorry...”
    They just laughed, “Its ok, because now I can finally wear this..” Jasmine walked up to me, showing me her bracelet. It had JustMine - their couple name- engraved into it.
    “Its so pretty!” I smiled.
    “Your ring though is beautiful,” Jasmine smiled at me, “You thought of that, right?” She turned to Greyson.
    “Yeah,” He smiled.
    “Awww, Justin. Take notes from this kid.” She pointed to Greyson and winked at Justin.
    “Oh gosh.” Justin sighed.
    “Wow. You’re 21 now.” I stared at Justin.
    “Yeah..time goes by fast.”
    “He already wants a baby.” Jasmine rolled her eyes.
    “I don’t want to be in a wheelchair chasing him around!” Justin defended himself.
    “But you can barely take care of yourself, Justin.” Jasmine sighed. “He gets like two speeding tickets a week.”
    “Do not! And what does that have to do with me wanting kids?!”
    I grabbed Greyson’s hand and looked at him through the corner of my eye before turning back to Justin.
    I just now noticed what he was wearing. Black high tops, skinny jeans, and a black jacket.
    “Still waddling around I see.” I laughed, changing the subject.
    “I belong with penguins.” Justin smiled at me.
    “I have a penguin pillow pet..” I said tilting my head.
    “GREYSON, SHOW TIME.” Someone called from the side of the stage.
    “I don’t want to.” He whined to me.
    “You have to.”
    “But you leave me after this..”
    I frowned. “I know..” I kissed him quickly. “Go on now.” He ran to the stage, biting his bullet before going on.