Chapter 33

We pulled into the hospital parking lot, and made it to the front desk.

    “We need to speak to my doctor please,” Greyson said to the girl at the counter.

    “Did you call in?” She asked, without looking up.

    “Um, no it was kind of unexpected. It can’t wait.”

    “Well, then whats your name. Maybe we can fit you in somewhere. Your name?”

    “Greyson Chance.” The girl stopped what she was doing and looked up.

    “Oh! Ok, we can have you in a room in ten minutes.”

    She was right, in the next 10 minutes I was sitting on one of those horrible hospital beds, which both Greyson and I have spent WAY too much time on.

    “I want to leave.” I pouted.

    “I know,” Greyson sighed and held my hand.

    Cody was standing in the corner of the room, watching us.

    “Ahh Greyson! Good to see you again!” The nurse walked through the door, then thought about what she just said, “Well, not good to see you..here, but, you know what i mean.” She smiled. “What seems to be the problem?”

    “Its not me this time.” Greyson gave a shaky laugh.

    Her eyes lowered to me, “Oh, I see.” She nodded and sat on her chair. “Whats the problem hun?”

    I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Desperately, I looked at Cody.

    “She got..kicked last night, and now her stomach..its...” Cody didn’t finish, the nurse just nodded.

    “May I see?” I sighed and lifted my shirt.

    “Oh..” The nurse looked at her clipboard. “I know what happened. But to be sure...follow me.” I stood up, following the nurse with Cody and Greyson. Both of them were obviously annoyed that we didn’t know what was wrong. We walked into where they did ultrasounds. Which was weird because I thought that was only for pregnant people. She brought us to a room, and 20 minutes later, after, the ...ultrasound (Something, i may add, that i did NOT want to do, but of course, I didn’t even want to be here).

    “I’m afraid I was right.” The nurse was going through paperwork.

    “About..” Greyson raised an eyebrow.

    “I’m afraid you may of lost him...or her.”

    I still didn’t understand... “What?”

    “You didn’t know?” The nurse looked shocked.

    “..Know...what?”

    “Miss. Price...your...well your pregnant!”