Chapter 86

“Ready?” Greyson smiled back stage.

    “Yeah,” I smiled back, kissing his cheek. Tonight I was wearing a strapless dress that cut off above the knee, with a pair of high top converse. I grabbed a mic and walked on stage. Welcomed by a round of screams.

    “Hey!” I smiled at them standing in the center of the stage. “I’m not sure if you’re aware, but this is my last show with the boys.” There was a loud “AWWWWW”. 

    “I know,” I frowned. “But they allowed me to get a longer set tonight, do you mind?” There were some more happy screams. I smiled at them and turned my head to the side, signaling the music to start.

    “I am, confident but I still, Have my moments baby.... Thats just me. 
    Im not a supermodel i still eat McDonalds baby.... Thats just me.”

    I listened to them sing along with me. I chose this as my first song basically to tell the haters they aren’t going to bother me anymore...even if they do.

    “Who said, I can’t wear my converse” I pointed to my shoes “With my dress? Well baby... thats just me!” 

    The song ended and I spoke clearly into the mic. “Well, you know I haven’t gotten to show you everything I can do. Now, I warn you... I’m no Shawty Mane at rapping but...well lets just try this out.”  Few who were Beliebers laughed at his rapper name. I smiled and waiting for the song to begin.

    “Alrite..aha...yeah

Speaking in tongues

yabba dabba dabba da da daVoala..Im killin this ... caca

Call up Lady Gaga..on my..on my telephone

Hella dome..yeah..my girl beats..no metronome”

I let the music start right away for the next song. It was easily recognized.

    “Watching the minute hand, frozen solid not moving.. still we believe we can, but we’re afraid of losing..”

The next song I wasn’t expecting many to know.... but that was fine by me, considering it was my favorite.

    “Don’t listen too close, their words are like guns.

    With bullets that fly and kill what you’ve won..”

    I was incredibly nervous to do Skyscraper by Demi Lovato.. because honestly, no one can sing like her. It was worth a shot. I slowly walked over to the piano, sitting down playing the beginning of the song.

    “Do you have to, make me feel like there’s nothing left of me..

    You can take everything I have you can break everything i am

    Like I’m made of glass, like I’m made of paper.

    Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground,

    Like a skyscraper.”

    I got up halfway through the song singing it without the piano. I hit the note at the end perfectly, smiling as I ended. I turned to see even Greyson shocked.

    I quickly ran off the stage, and hidden under the stage I removed my dress and changed into White Skinny jeans, and a red tank top with some leather boots. It was technically the ‘All these boys’ outfit, but it was good enough. I ran back out, Greyson gave me a devilish grin. I ignored him.

    “You can’t be pushin up on it you better work if you want it.” I said, stopping in the center of the stage.

    Jasmine V, was like my idol. I looked up to her a lot. I danced and sang to ‘werk’. The dance to it, I had perfected when I was 13.

    The second time I went into the chorus, before I started dancing someone walked onto the stage with me. I turned my head and my jaw dropped.

    “You better werk.” Jasmine V winked at me.

    I smiled and shook my head in shock. Jasmine started dancing and I joined in with her. By now the whole crowd was screaming as if they just realized who she was.     This was not happening to me.

I am on stage, dancing with Jasmine Villegas, In front of thousands of people. I’m dreaming. I must be. When the song ended she ran over to me and hugged me. Greyson was smiling from the side of the stage. I stuck my tongue out at him.

    She walked off stage, and I hoped she would be staying after that.

    “Wow. I just danced with Jasmine Villegas.” I said into the mic, shocked. “GIVE IT UP FOR JASMINE EVERYBODY!” I smiled and clapped.

    “Well, I sighed. I’m definitely gonna be up all night now.”

    Up All Night by One Direction started playing and people sang along.

    “I wanna stay up all night, And jump around until we see the sun

I wanna stay up all night, And find a boy and tell him he's the one

Hold on to the feeling, And don't let it go

'Cause we got the flow now, Get out of control

I wanna stay up all night, And do it all with you”

    I laughed when it ended and put the microphone back onto the stand. After that I sang It Will Rain by Bruno Mars. Because basically every line in that song reflects my life. Then after singing Take A Look At Me Now, I thought I was done. But Overboard by Justin Bieber started playing. Confused, I went along with it.

    “It feels like we’ve been out at sea, woah..

    So back and forth thats how it seems, Woaah..”

    I sang the rest of Jessica Jarrell’s part. When it came to the chorus, you could hear the recording of little Justin’s voice in the background as I sang. I went to sing the part that came after- Justin’s, when a different voice came in before I could. The audience gasped.

    “Never understood you when you’d say... woah.

    Wanted me to meet you halfway..... woaaah.”

    Slowly I turned around and instantly started crying. Justin Bieber was standing on the same stage as me. Breathing the same air as me. Greyson was smiling wildly from the side of the stage. Obviously this was his phone call from yesterday. Justin walked over to me on stage, taking my hand in his. Justin Bieber is holding my hand. I almost went into complete fangirl mode. We sang the chorus together after his part was done and finished the song. Justin put his microphone down and hugged me. When he let go I just wiped my eyes.

    “GREYSON MICHAEL.” I called into the microphone, laughing. Everyone else laughed too as Greyson walked onto the stage with his hands in the air.

    “Don’t hurt me.” He said, jokingly. I rolled my eyes and hugged him, whispering Thank You into his ear.