Chapter 42

The music stopped and the room was silent.
    Alli stood next to Cody. Greyson slowly  walked over to his bed, sitting down. Natalie looked like she was going to fall over. “Sorry” was what she mouthed to me. I smiled and shook my head.
    “Alli...” I walked over to her, taking her hand and leading her to the couch. We both sat down, Cody following. Everyone slowly gathered around. Greyson, Alli and I on the couch, Natalie and Cody on the floor.
    “So, you’re pregnant?” She raised an eyebrow.
    “Yes,” I nodded my head.
    “How long?”
    I thought about it, “10 weeks?”
    Alli thought about it, then she looked horrified. “Wait, so you two had-”
    “Alli!” I covered my mouth with my hand to hide my smile. Slowly, I took my hand away, quietly, I added, “Obviously,” I giggled. She just shrugged.
    Cody tilted his head. “How many times? Just once or...?”
    “Cody!” Greyson widened his eyes.
    “What! Its a better question then Alli’s!” He put his hands up.
    “Hey!” Alli hit him and laughed.
    “I’m being serious though.” Cody looked back up.
    Greyson’s cheeks were a shade of pink I’ve never seen them before. He held up two fingers. I didn’t think he was really going to say.
    “Grey!” I laughed.
    Natalie got an evil grin. “When?” She asked. I couldn’t believe this.
    “Guys! Would you stop it? Its...private.” I bit my lip, smiling.
    “Aw come on! You answered their question!” Natalie sulked.
    “I thought we were teaching Greyson how to dougie?” I looked around at them.     “Hun, this is more interesting.” Natalie stood up and put her hand on my shoulder.
    “Will it get you to shut up?”  All three of them excitedly nodded their heads.
    “A few weeks ago, and after my sixteenth birthday. You happy?” I put my face in my hands and sighed.
    “Do you want a boy or a girl?” Natalie sat on Cody’s lap, smiling.
    “Boy.” Greyson and I said at the same time.
    Cody put his chin on Natalie’s shoulder.
    “..Baby names?” Alli hugged her knees and smiled.
    “I like Jeydon,” I shrugged.
    “Jeydon Chance,” Cody said, “Sound good.”
    “..I like it,” Greyson smiled.
    “What if its a girl?” Alli asked.
    I turned to Greyson, then back to Alli, “Kaitlyn Chance..” I thought about it. “It sounds ok.”
    Truth is, since I was 6 I fell in love with the name Lauren. But there was no way I was going to ask Greyson about it. I’d be too afraid to see his reaction.
    Natalie frowned at me. “Rachel. Seriously.”
    Everyone looked at us confused.
    “We both know that isn’t it,”
    “What are you talking abo-”
    “Greyson,” She sighed. “She likes the name Lauren. She always has.”
    I felt Greyson stiffen beside me.