Chapter 25

Natalie turned on Greyson’s flatscreen TV, and the first thing we heard was, “Greyson Chance, out of the hospital!” I looked up at the TV and half smiled, they showed him signing autographs, with a big smile on his face.

    “Its been an emotional ride for Greyson, AND hid friends, first the crash,”  They showed a picture of my crushed car, which made me and Greyson wince. “then finding out some bad news,”  They showed me, being carried inside my Cody, Greyson slid off my lap with a confused look, “Some more bad news,”  Then they showed me and Cody giving them the news that Greyson’s in a coma.. Playing the clip, Greyson leaned closer watching me speak, I got the question ‘“What made you decide to tell us?”and watched myself as I half smiled.

    “Because Enchancers and greysonators deserve to know. A part of Greyson belongs to them too. If it were a normal fan here and not me, I would want her to do what I’m doing now.”

    Greyson smiled and kissed my cheek.

    “But now, The couple was seen happily leaving the hospital. Greyson has almost fully recovered, and is doing fine.”

    I laughed, and sat on Greyson’s lap, he put his arms around me.

    “Thank you,” He whispered.

    “For what?” I asked, confused.

    “Absolutely everything.” He smiled at me, “Your the best thing thats ever happened to me. I met you, April 23rd, 2011. And now, here we are..after everything thats happened to us...you’re still here.”

    I could feel my eyes start to water. I pecked his lips and smiled.

    “AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!” I turned my head, startled, Alli and Natalie were giggling in the corner, I forgot they were even here.

    I smiled, and threw Greyson’s pillow at them, “Oh, shut up,” I laughed.

    Natalie stuck her tongue out at me.

    “Your going to need a new car..” Greyson looked at me.

    “I don’t plan on driving any time soon Greyson.” I raised an eyebrow at him.

    “I know, I don’t blame you, but when you do.”

    I sighed, “Your not buying me another car..” I shook my head.

    “PLEEAAASSEEEEEE?” He begged. Why is this so important?

    Luckily, I didn’t have to answer because I heard Tanner calling us.

    “GREYSON, CODY, RACHEL, NATALIE, ALLI! COME ON, DINNER.”

    Before Greyson could bring anything else up about the car, I took his hand and walked with Alli down the stairs.