Chapter 69

“RAAACHEEELLL.” I heard Cody’s voice from the other side of the bus, I skipped over to him.

    “Yes Cody?”

    “I MADE YOU SOMETHING, SEE, JUST FOR YOU.” He pulled a bowl of cereal off the counter and gave it to me.

    “Thanks, But I’m not hungry...why are you yelling?”

    “IM NOT YELLING, I’M JUST TALKING REALLY LOUD. AND EAT YOUR CEREAL GIRL. ITS GOOD FOR YOU.”

    I looked at the box.

    “Cody, its full of sugar, how is it good for me?”

    “DON’T QUESTION THE MAGIC OF CEREAL. JUST ENJOY IT.” Cody smiled and patted my head before walking away. Greyson showed up a few seconds later.

    “What an odd child.” He sighed and started laughing, “Seriously though, eat. I’m surprised he gave you HIS cereal, he normally bites people if they eat it.” Greyson poked my arm and smiled.

    “Hey I only did that once!” Cody walked back in the room.

    “Yeah and it hurt!” Alli followed him in. “You left teethmarks in my arm!”

    We all started laughing, I ate and got ready. About an hour later, everyone had everything packed up. We had a plane to catch at 5:00am. Luckily the airport was only ten minutes away. I was really tired, I stayed up way too late last night. I couldn’t complain too much though, because at least this was a Lauren free tour. She had to stay back home for this Acting Job or whatever it was she had. I honestly don’t care.

    I spent half the plane ride sleeping, leaning onto Greyson’s shoulder. I was half asleep when I felt someone poke me.

    “Rachel, you lazy bum time to get up!”

    “Cody stop touching her!”

    “Sorry - She’s not moving. Is she dead or something?”

    “Thats not even funny. And She’s breathing, see Coco?”

    “Pft, Whatever Baby Face,”

    “I don’t have a baby face anymore, I have a sexy face now.”

    “Oh my gosh Greyson. Thats creepy.”

    I laughed and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

    “Would you two shut up?” I opened my eyes to see Greyson and Cody still whispering back and forth.

    “SHE LIVES!” Cody put his arms up. Greyson just smiled and rolled his eyes.

    “C’mon We landed.” Greyson stood up and held out his hand. I took it and stood up too.

    “Where are we?”

    “Maine.”

    “..But I thought we were going to Massachusetts?”

    “We switched flights, I hope you don’t mind...”

    “No! Not at all,” I smiled.

    We walked out of the airport with all our things, I’d forgotten how small it was in there. Greyson seemed amazed at how small it was too, He’s never been in a Maine airport.

    “All right Rachel, were are we going first?”

    I looked at Lisa, “Huh?”

    “Well, Your picking were to go! So, anywhere in Maine you’d like to go!”

    I thought for a second. “...Home please. I mean, what used to be my home. My Aunt still owns it...” I half smiled.

    “Home it is.” Greyson smiled.