Part 16

194. The best way to tell someone that you hate them is to text them ' 37OHSSVO773H' and tell them to read it upside down.

195. I'm not fat my stomach it 3D.

196. To do list: 1) Buy a sword 2) Name it kindness 3) Kill people with kindness.

197. Interupt my sleep and I'll interupt your breathing.

198. I'm not lazy I'm just not highly motivated to do anything at the moment.

199. Parents alwaus say that it's their house but when it's time to clean it magically becomes my house too.

200. Love is when you look into someones eyes and see everything you need

201. There's 'hell' in 'hello', ' good' in 'goodbye', 'lie' in 'believe', ' over' in 'lover', 'end' in 'friend', 'ex' in 'next'and 'if' in ' life'.

202. You say that I shouldn't cry over him but you would too if he was everything you wanted and everything you couldn't have.

203. If you really loved him then you would be happy that he's happy whether you're there or not.

204. A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend laughs in your face and trips you up again

205. Strangers think that I'm quiet. My good friends think I'm out going. My best friends know I'm completly insane.

206. Roses are red. Violets are blue. Friend requests are great but who the hell are you?

207. A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey in it - Winnie the Pooh.

208. Some people call it valentines day. I call it Thursday.

209. Your tounge has no bones but it's strong enough to break bones.

210. Legends say that if you can't go to sleep at night it's because you're awake in someone elses dreams.

211. Sometimes me think ' What is friend?' then me say ' Friend is someone to share me last cookie with' - The Cookie Monster

212. It hurts when you go through something that kills you inside but you have to pretend like it doesn't affect you.