part 34

394. Who are you really? 

You're not a name, or a height, or a weight, or a gender.

You're not an age and you're not where you're from.

You are your favourite books and the songs stuck in your head. You are your thoughts and what you eat for breakfast on Saturday mornings.

But everyone chooses to see the million things you are not.

You are not where you are from.

You are where you are going and I'ld like to go there too.

395. If people could read my mind I would get punched in the race alot.

396. I'm trying to be perfect. I'm trying to be good. I'm trying to be what you want. I'm trying to be heautiful. I'm trying to fit everyones standards. I'm trying to be happy. I'm trying. I'm dying. But you don't even know.

397. You read fake smiles, thinking tuat theu're guenuine, yet you haven't seen my scars; the only proof that I'm breaking.

398. Edward Cullen could spend his entire life finding the cure for cancer. Instead he goes to high school over and over again.

399. I've been making a list of things they don't teach you at school.

They don't teach you how to love somebody.

They don't teach you how to be famous.

They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor.

They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer.

They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone elses mind.

They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying.

They don't teach you anything that's worth knowing - Neil Gailman

400. I'm one of those regular weird people

401. People always say I look sad and tired. I know I look sad and tired. I am sad and tired.

402. A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one - George R R Martin

403. There's a gril in the mirror, I wonder who she is. Sometimes I think I know her, sometimes I wish I did. There is a story in her eyes, lullabies and goodbye. When she's looking back at me I can feel...she's hurting inside.

*****************************

Hey guys.

Omg I can't believe how many reads I have. When I checked it last (on Monday morning) I had almost 1000 reads- my friend (@46rawr47) thought I was a bit crazy because I was that excited :D

Just thought I'ld share that with you guys.

Bye :)