BLOOPERS!!

Season 3 Episode 1: The Birthday

Holland (Ellie) grabbed the phone out of her back pocket, holding it up. She was about to say her line, when the phone lit up. "Oh, shit, it's ringing," she said as Joseph (Niklaus) chuckled beside her. "Hold on. Mom, can I call you later? I'm in the middle of filming." Hearing that it was her mom only made Joseph laugh harder.

---

"Vampires," David (Ray) stated, looking between his cast mates. "You're swifty swift, Ray," Joseph (Niklaus) spoke. He went to finish his lines, but was distracted by Holland (Ellie), who had started laughing, but was trying to hide it. "What?" 

She shook her head, still laughing, "I'm sorry, but who the hell says 'swifty swift'?" Paul (Stefan), Joseph, and David couldn't stop the smiles that formed on their faces, chuckling at their co-worker.

---

Season 3 Episode 5: The Reckoning

Nina (Elena), Joseph (Niklaus), and Holland (Ellie) walked in to the gymnasium of the school, Holland's hand wrapped around Nina's arm. Joseph said his line, telling the students to leave. As they made their way to the middle of the gym, Holland's foot slipped, causing her and Nina to stumble. Holland fell flat on her back, while Nina caught herself before she could fall. Joseph, Nina, and the extras that were still in the room started laughing as she laid there, not wanting to move. "What the hell just happened?" Joseph asked between laughs. 

"There was water on the ground. I slipped." Holland started to sit up. "Damn, my head hurts now," she said, rubbing the back of it.

---

Season 3 Episode 11: Our Town

Candice (Caroline) laid on the bed, her character dying. "I haven't seen you in a while," she said, looking up at Holland (Ellie). 

"Yeah, I've been a little busy. Nik's been making up for leaving and then, of course, for letting Mikael dagger me." 

"You guys been doin' the nasty?" Candice smiled, wiggling her eyebrows. 

"Oh yeah," Holland said, wiggling her eyebrows too. They continued to wiggle their eyebrows at each other before busting out laughing.

---

Season 3 Episode 20: Do Not Go Gentle

Steven (Jeremy) started walking backwards, after having said his line. "Steven, wait!" Holland (Ellie) called out. "Son of a bitch," she muttered with a shake of her head. Steven began to laugh, going back into his position from the beginning of the scene.

---

Season 3 Episode 22: The Departed

Daniel (Elijah) had just said his part about Nik being dead and Holland (Ellie) started to cry. He went to wrap his arms around her and she began hitting him. Daniel backed up as Nathaniel (Kol) wrapped his arms around her from behind, holding them down. One of her arms slipped past his, her fist accidentally connecting with his face. As he started groaning in pain, she stopped crying, going out of character. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed, turning to look at him. A trail of blood started coming out of his nose and Nathaniel brought his hand up to it. "Here, just sit down and lean your head back," Holland said, guiding him over to a chair as Claire (Rebekah) went to get some tissues.