Part 3: The fight begins

Angrily marching down the stairs Jonathan locates Dio laying comfortably on the couch reading a book.

"You bastard!! How dare you!!!" Jonathan yells as he charges towards him.

Dio sighs before closing his book and stands up. "I'm in a very irritated mood Jojo, so whatever it is you have to say you'd best say it quickly." He was secretly daring Jojo to throw a punch, he'd take any excuse to pummel the annoying brat. Not to mention he was still very pissed off about the fact that you'd been able to best him and get away, he would be a lot more careful when dealing with you in the future.

Jonathan was just as furious as he thought about all the things that Dio had done since he'd arrived. "Dio!!! We end this here!!!" He yelled as he continued his sprint towards him. All of a sudden Dio was struck with an idea, "Stop boy! We can finish this in a moment, I have a little proposition for you." Jonathan stopped, but was still ready to go at him again. "Now Jojo, how's about we make a little wager?"

Jonathan just scoffed "Give me one good reason why I should I make any sort of deal with you?!"

Dio rolled his eyes then responded in a bored tone, "Because this would just be pointless fighting otherwise. So why don't we make this interesting? How's about if you win I'll leave you and (Y/n) alone AND I'll even tell all your friends I'd been lying this whole time."

You had been hiding, waiting for the fight to start so you could lend Jonathan a hand if need be, when you heard Dio's proposal. You and Jonathan stood there for a moment both frozen in shock... this sounded way to good to be true. Obviously your friend had been thinking along the same lines as he looked skeptically at Dio.

"And what do you get if you win?" Jojo asked confused.

Dio laughed and pointed to where you had been hiding behind a pillar.

"I get her of course! That's all I want, once I have her you should break easily enough."

Jonathan's eyes widened and he looked as if he was about to argue.

That's when you decided to reveal yourself, "We will accept your challenge, but only if you allow me to place a term of my own!" He looks annoyed but allows you to speak anyway. "Alright Dio, if Jonathan wins then you will do everything you said and leave us alone, but if you win I want to fight you... here's the deal, if I win you'll leave Jonathan and I alone, but if you win I'll be your slave and do whatever you want."

Dio thinks about this for a minute then agrees. It was at this moment that he realized he really wanted you, he didn't even care about Jojo at the moment, his thoughts were solely on you. As he snapped back into reality he noticed that you and Jonathan had entered into a little argument. It would seem he still didn't want you to take part in this, but you told him this was your decision and that it didn't matter what he says you were still doing it. After about another minute or so of bickering he eventually gave in and you all agreed that it wouldn't be a very wise to fight in the mansion so you all decide to head outside and the fight begins.

Jonathan is actually putting up a good fight and even looks like he's going to win. But suddenly you notice Dio's head is lowered slightly, confusing both of you as he gets up with a demented grin on his face.

"Thank you Jojo, you've just reminded me of how I used to fight back in London. Because of how peaceful it is here I haven't been having much fun lately, thank you for entertaining me thus far, but unfortunately I do believe it best we end it here."

Dio then proceeds to charge forward and punches Jojo so hard he knocks him unconscious.