Part 23: Will You Marry Me

(A/n): I couldn't help myself, I had to get this chapter written today while I was still in a 'writing mood'. 

You woke to someone knocking at the door. You say a tired "Come in" and watch as the door slowly creaks open revealing an ugly creature you knew to be one of Dio's servants. It looked like it was probably a female at one point but you were unsure.

"Miss (L/n), Lord Dio has wished for you to put this on and meet him downstairs as quickly as possible, the ceremony should be starting soon." With that said the zombie moved to a corner in the room obviously waiting until she was needed. You gave her a brisk nod before picking up the piece of clothing. It was a wedding dress and the more you stared at it the more you saw just how detailed and beautiful it truly was; Dio had evidently spared no expense for you.

You grin happily as hastily put it on, you looked in the mirror to see your body looked great in the dress, unfortunately everything else did not. You looked like you'd been run over by a carriage...twice!

"Ugh, Zombie women come here, I have need of your assistance."

She quickly stepped out of the corner and made her way over to you. "How may I be of service my lady?" You cringed at the sight of her, it was very much apparent she wasn't human anymore. "Yes... I need you to do my hair and makeup, are you capable of that?" You knew you sounded quite bratty but at the moment you couldn't really care much less, after all this woman wasn't exactly a person per say, she was more of a puppet than anything.

She nodded and immediately got to work.

20 minutes later:

Everything was finally done and once you turned to look in the mirror once more, you were greeted with the sight of a beautiful woman, you almost couldn't recognize yourself, you had to give the thing credit. Even as a zombie she did an incredible job.

You get up and practically run to the door excited to meet your soon to be husband at the alter or whatever it was he had prepared.

It was a rather large mansion so it probably wasn't difficult for him to find a room to conduct the ceremony in and you had no doubt he would have had it decorated to his standards.

You nervously walk out the door and down the hallway, as you reach the stairs you see another one of Dio's servants. The zombie turns to face you and he smiles (it was quite disturbing to you) he then told you to follow him. You look the other way not wanting to look at the creature but kept sight of him out of the corner of your eye so you could follow him to the correct destination.

It takes you approximately 10 minutes to make your way across the mansion to an ornately carved set of doors. The zombie looks at you one last time before creepily chuckling as he pushes open the giant doors and ushers you inside. You don't have to be told twice, you were extremely nervous but you were also unbelievably excited.

You were going to finally marry your crush, it was like a dream come true and suddenly everything that had happened up until now didn't seem to matter as you stared ahead of you. You locked eyes almost immediately as you started to walk down the aisle; you briefly noted that he had zombies attending as witnesses.

You smile widely as you walk up and take your place opposite of him so that your were facing one another, you were incredibly thankful the zombie lady had remembered just in time to give you your veil before you had walked out, otherwise Dio would see the huge blush that had quickly spread across your face at the sight of his handsome form in a traditional black tuxedo. He knew he looked good, like Really good, but you didn't want to raise his ego any higher than it already was.

Suddenly you were hit with an idea, you really wanted to tell Dio how you felt and since you were like this you might as well take the opportunity and do so now.