Chapter 25.

I sat at the breakfast, listening to my father embark on this grand thing he found for me. Something that can help me practice, and he has it already set up. "You'll love it. I mean it Brinley." he said proudly. I wanted to roll my eyes, not really caring. 

I felt my mother's harsh gaze, I perked up slightly to seem interested. "Go change into something casual, but bring your dance clothes since you will be practicing with Matthew after." he told me, I nodded and walked upstairs, going straight into my bedroom and locking the door. 

I stripped from my pajamas and threw on my black sports bra with my white cropped seamed sporty sweatshirt from TOPSHOP. I took my burgundy dance shorts and put them on having my wanderer harem pants from Forever 21 on over, then placing a pair of black socks on my feet and putting on my Pascal Metallic Dr. Martens. 

I walked over to my area where I chose to do my makeup and brushed through my hair, having it fall a tad below my hip and put it into a high ponytail. I put light foundation on and some mascara, not caring about anything else as I went and put tan tights and foot paws inside my bag and grabbed my phone off of its charger and walked down the stairs taking my bag on the way out.

My dad took his keys from the hook and walked out the loft, giving me minimal time to kiss my mother goodbye and run after him as he was halfway to the elevator already. He stepped inside, giving me seconds to rush in as well, "You need to be quicker." he told me. I nodded as I attempted to catch my breath.

Once we got to the lobby he led me out to the car and I got into the front seat, pulling my phone out finally and checking to see if I got any messages or not. 

I hadnt but I then realized it was 8am and Ashton is 99% sleeping in his hotel room still since he dropped me off at home around 1am, and I had to be super quiet. Riley had to cover for me and I couldnt thank her enough for it. 

My parents had just thought that I had fallen asleep while watching movies at her place, and didnt call so in doing so I rushed home, and I knew I owed her big for it. 

My father pulled up to an all glass building, I looked at him curiously and got out of the car as we walked inside the building. The floors were a marble tile and the walls were pure white as all the outside walls were glass. 

He led me into the glass elevator which bothered me alot, I felt uneasy in it but was relieved when we got into the top floor. We walked passed the plain walls and into the open spaced area which held two mirrors on the side walls and one big window across from the door, showing the city of New York below us.

I set my bag down on an empty chair and took in the room. On the actual wall that held the door had my name printed in big black cursive and had dance symbols along the wall. I smiled at it and hugged my dad, thanking him. 

"Matthew will be here at 10. You have an hour to yourself." he told me and left, I nodded and plugged my iphone up to the speakers and clicked on the cover of Roar by Tori Kelly and Scott Hoying.

I stood infront of the middle of the mirror and took a deep breath before the song began and my movements started. I crosed my legs bringing my hands down before uncrossing and covering my mouth with both hands. My left hand went down in a circular motion as my hands went to my waist and I pushed my body back and hands out before grabbing my pants with my left and stepping back, crossing my legs again.

I slowly turned my body along with the rhythm and crossed my arms behind my back before turning back to the mirror and covering my mouth with my right hand as I pointed to myself in the mirror with the left. 

One hand went up and the other down as I then twirled them and brought my right hand to my hip and moved my hip slightly before contracting and moving my body backwards with a sway of my hips as my hands held the hem of my pants and my right arm went up and across my left shoulder before spinning myself and following in suit with a small jump and sliding to the side as I kicked my leg out lowly and pushed it to the side as I looked over my shoulder.

I went forward and placed my hands on my ears as I moved them slightly and came back forward casually and moved towards the mirror my arms in front of me moving in beat before I spun myself and looked over my shoulder as I moved my body backwards in a slight grind.

I tapped my ear then brought my hand as if I was speaking before stepping forward then turning back towards the mirror and side stepping slightly to the left and squatting as I moved my hips and spreading out before standing back up straight, clasping my hands together. I bent down placing my hands in between before rolling up, bringing my arms to my sides while then letting my left arm go up to the side as I walked back to the right and placed my hands on my face once more then brought them up. 

After movements, I turned once more and crossed my right arm over my chest to end the song. It was simple and easy. I sighed as I took a deep breath, I looked in the mirror to see Matthew waiting for me, smiling. "Nice moves Brinley." he laughed. 

"Thanks." I trailed off. "Do you need me to change into my shorts?" I asked him, because he wanted to perform a dance with me of his own. He nodded and I went and grabbed my tights, facing the wall as I took my Dr. Martens off along with my pants and dance shorts as I slid the tights and shorts back on as quickly as possible. I took my socks off and placed my foot paws on. 

Matthew placed his phone on the dock and set mine aside as he scrolled through his song list. "Ready?" he asked me, I nodded and the song Dont Wanna Love Me by James Morrison began filling the room while explained the dance moves accordingly. Once I got the hang of it after a few practices, we finally did a full run through.

A/N: The first dance where she did alone, you can find it on youtube by idejance! 

The second dance, its a bit complicated to explain the movements so that will be in the sidebar if you want to watch it! x