Chapter 5.

I sat on the sofa, watching 5SOS from the little monitor as they interacted with their fans. I literally saw some beautiful fans. 

My thighs began itching a bit more and the fact one girl was so skinny, but healthy and she was gorgeous made my stomach churn and my self esteem drop.

I left my phone sitting on the couch as I walked over to the tiny bathroom and locked the door.

I sat on the floor, crossing my legs and pulled my hair back in a messy bun and slid my fingers down my throat, scratching the portion that caused my gag reflexes to release the bile in my stomach.

Feeling the burning sensation rushing up my throat and into the toilet, I held the toilet bowl and my stomach. 

It went on until I saw blood rush out. 

I flushed the toilet and looked at the digital clock in the bathroom, thankful that I only lasted 5 minutes. 

I searched for a toothbrush, finding an unopened one and quickly brushing the evidence out of my mouth.

After tossing my toothbrush in the waste bin I walked back into the room and sat on the couch. 

I unlocked my phone and scrolled through the pictures that I newly gained while being here. 

27 selfies from these boys while I went to use the bathroom for 3 minutes. 

The door swung open and 4 boys came in to sit and relax as One Direction did their sound check.

They were sweaty already just by playing for warm ups and doing stupid stuff around the stage. 

I watched as they all piled onto the cool carpeted floor and just layed there. "Can someone crack my back." Michael groaned.

"I WILL." I jumped up, taking off my boots while exposing my cat socks. "Nice" he laughed. 

"Inhale." I told him as I took a step on his back having him exhale as I got off, repeating the same notion a few times. 

He got up and thanked me, his height obviously towering over my 5'5" frame. 

He squeezed me, getting the opportunity to feel every bone poking out of my body, I wiggled in his hold.

"What's wrong?" he looked me directly in the eyes. I shook my head and quickly said bye to everyone before quickly slipping my boots on, grabbing my phone and running out while putting my bag over my shoulder. 

"BRINLEY!" I heard Ashton's voice call out to me, but I was already to the point where I was in the middle of hundreds of fans making their way to their seats.

I made my way out the arena without being noticed and hopped into a taxi that had recently dropped someone off. 

I told them to take me to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, the man happily obliged and drove me.

Why did you run off? -Ash

I completely ignored his text. Michael felt my bones.

He practically knows how skinny I am.

Ashton

"Guys, she was skinny." Michael said in a low, sad voice. 

"What do you mean?" Calum asked while munching on a granola bar. 

"I literally felt every bone that could poke out.." he looked down.

I noticed she saw the text and never replied. "So, we were right? She's bulimic and anorexic.." I said softly.