Chapter 18.

I continued to leave my lips along Ashton's as long as he'd allow me to. I knew what this meant after all this happened, I'd be forgotten as soon as I returned to New York City but I was okay with that. 

I enjoyed the feel of his lips as the lapped and overlapped my own along with his thumbs tracing my markings, I felt safe

I knew I left the day after tomorrow, and it gave me chest pains just to think about it. It depressed me but I knew I couldnt allow it to get to me. 

I felt his lips pull away from my own, smiling gently at myself. "Im going to go wash off my makeup." I told him softly, he nodded as I removed myself rather quickly from his lap, going into the bathroom to do what I had informed I would do.

I felt the lingering sensation of his lips on my own and quickly finished, walking into the bedroom after turning off the light. Ashton was already in bed, sound asleep. I sighed and walked into the kitchen where my clutch was and pulled out my cell phone. 

I scrolled through my contacts before looking at the time 12am. It would be 3am in New York and mom wouldnt be happy if I bothered her to check in. 

I sent her a quick message: Hi mom, Im alive and I am still a virgin. I'll call you when I wake up, is there anything you or dad would like from Seattle? Love you x -Brinley

---

I peeked through the hair sprawled over my face to see that Ashton was still sleeping and the sun seeped through the curtains of the hotel window. I pulled myself slowly away from the bed and grabbed an outfit for the day. 

I walked quietly into the bathroom and turned the water on, allowing the warmth of it to heat up the bathroom as I pulled Ashton's shirt off of my body, placing it in the pile of dirty clothes that were already in here which I would need to sort out after.

I turned on the music dock that was already in here and let whatever music play out of it. I was happy when I heard Never Shout Never play through the speakers.

I slipped off my underwear and added it to the pile as I stepped into the shower, allowing its heat to wrap a shield around my body.

I sang along softly to the lyrics of Coffee and Cigarettes as I rinsed out my hair and finished shaving my legs, armpits and wherever else needed the care. I washed my body and rinsed everything off, shutting the water off and grabbing a fresh cotton towel, wrapping my hair and body in it. I realized I was wasting two towels but I didnt have the want to rush to dry my body so my hair doesnt soak my entire back. 

I stepped out of the shower and began drying my body, once I was done I re-wrapped it around my body as I applied slight wraps to my thighs that I always used when I wore nude colored tights, afterwards I placed my underwear and matching bra on along with my nude tights and black over the knee socks afterwards.

I stood there feeling awkward so I quickly pulled my 902 teal/turquoise lucky frayed high waisted studded shorts from RUNWAYDREAMZ, fitting them perfectly as they hugged my body in a sleek manner. I threw on my plain white crop top from TOPSHOP and then tugged Ashton's Teenage Dirtbag sweater that I took from his suitcase which almost covered my entire shorts. 

I shook my hair from the towel and placed both in the dirty pile as I walked out of the bathroom after I shut off the music. 

Ashton was still asleep so I went into the plain kitchen and leaned against the counter as I grabbed my phone and called my mom, not bothering to check the text message from her. 

She automatically answered on the fourth ring, "Hello Brinley." her voice spoke smoothly through the speaker. 

"Hi mother, how's your morning so far?" I asked, looking to see that it was 11am over there, almost noon. "It's been good Brinley, your father is a bit ticked off though because you are not here and he needs to run over some dance items with you but I convinced him that this break would be good for you." she told me as I huffed out a breath I didnt know I had been holding. 

I played with the sleeves that were too long for my arms as I replied, "Well mom, he needs to understand that I get stressed with constant dancing. Yes, that's possible." I said knowing she would have contradicted telling me how it wasnt. 

I felt arms around my waist, resting their head on my back as I continued the conversation with my mother. 

"When do you come back?" she asked, I took a deep breath, "I come back the day after tomorrow mom. Chill." I sighed, getting annoyed with this conversations as she kept bringing up Ashton and what have we done and such. "Brinley." my mother spoke in a strict tone. 

"Yes mother." I barked. "Do you like this boy? Honestly like him because I know that ever since Channing you have pushed yourself away from any socialization whatsoever." she spoke, my heart pained as she mentioned Channing, I gripped the chain as tears threatened to pool over my eyes. 

"Yes." I told her, my voice thick. "Oh Im sorry dear, I forgot how sensitive you were still about this." she said as if it didnt matter. 

"Of course Im still sensitive mom! Channing was my bestfriend!! She was always the one there for me, the one who kept me sane between having to deal with you and dad and dance and the various abuses from you both!! I will ALWAYS be sensitive and you will always act as though you never cared! I know you didnt like Channing, believe me Im not stupid! I know it was because she taught me to actually stand up for myself after a long while, she was tired of seeing me that way and hell, so was I!!" I spoke, allowing the tears to run down my face and causing my voice to become raspy. "Im sick and tired of pleasing you and dad just to get treated like shit! Listen, I get home when I do and that's when we will discuss anything further, goodbye." I spat and hung up automatically as I locked my phone and tossed it onto the counter, not caring. 

Light kisses began on my neck, "Shh. Calm down love, it'll be okay.." Ashton soothed as I relaxed in his arms, turning to face him. He was still in his pajama pants only as he took one hand and wiped the tears flowing down my face.

I silently thanked that I did not have makeup on. "Is that my sweater?" he smirked, I bit my lip while smiling, "Maybe." I smiled. 

Ashton

I watched for a minute of two as Brinley stood against the counter in the most casual outfit that made her look insanely good. I realized she was on the phone, I was guessing with her mother and it figured clear as she said it. I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and rested my head on her back as I listened to her argue with her mother until I heard her voice thicken, I tightened my arms gently, pulling her closer. 

I knew she was crying when she began yelling at her mother and you could hear the sniffles every time she took in a breath and spoke. I couldnt do much but wait til she hung up the phone, one she did I trailed light kisses along her neck getting her attention. 

I noticed she had my sweater on and commented on it, afterwards taking her in my arms and just hugging her as her damp hair rested on my chest and chin. 

I tilted her head up, kissing her softly. "You are beautiful Brinley." I told her honestly, seeing the blush rise into her cheeks, making me pick her up and sit her on the counter top as I pulled away and began to prepare myself some food until I felt her small arms around my torso, staying behind me as I cooked.