Confessions and More

I woke up to the sight of Xavier cooking something.
It had a fish-like shape.
The sun had already risen and was almost above my head which meant I had slept for a sumptuous amount of time like a baby forgetting the agony and turmoil I was a day before.

"Sleeping beauty,Good Morning"Xavier looked at me with a smile, his cheeks deepening the dimples.

I responded back with a smile and a complimentary blink.

Come have some food.My stomach had already been growling for a long time.

We had our breakfast combined with yesterday's dinner in one go.

The food wasn't the focus of my day.
I had many questions to ask him now that he could not escape.So I started to the point where I left "Do you know why I got kidnapped?"

I decided to face it straight.

"Well,Kasandra today is my day of asking you questions.
So,keep all your questions stocked in your mind.Until tomorrow, don't even expect me to give you a reasonable justification"

"Well,if that is the case then,"I said getting up from the stone I was sitting on for quite a while, I started walking away from him,"I am not going back home today either.
"Fine,you Nomad,do whatever pleases you!
But,I have things to attend in the town which need my attention,so you carry on with your whims and fancies and stay here for the rest of your life or till the time you are pleased.Good-bye!"
.
.
.
"Good bye" she rewinded these last words of his, while piking the bonfire in front of her with a considerable long wooden twig and recollecting the sight of his diminishing figure while he was going away from her .
.
.
.
Sun was about to set down in sometime and Kasandra was busy enjoying her trail in the forest where she discovered the virgin valley of flowers, flowers she had never ever seen before even in wallpapers, flowers which she never held in her hands each of which had a typically unique vibrant color;

By the time,she was back into her senses,the sun had already set and darkness was taking up surrounding her.
She decided to go back to the place she was yesterday but had lost her way.
She was never afraid of anything except for today..she was afraid of being alone in this dark place.
It reminded him of Xav,and the way he protected her.

"Hello miss! "Came a voice from behind.Her brain concluded it to be a familiar voice.

"But you had things to attend in the town,right?"

"Yes ,of course I had! Xav replied.
"But they were not more important than you!" he winked but his eyes depicted vulnerability,fear of loosing her alone.Again.

Xav was back with her.She had a sigh of relief when she saw him in front of her and suddenly all the tension that rose in her mind about how to spend the night alone, suppressed like a wave that subsides down after turbulent tides.

"So what do you want to do?he asked.

"May be just talk without any more fighting and any more resistance and filters"I replied.

We sat amidst these flowers and slowly relaxed ourselves looking at the sky leaning on the ground without a word beside each other.

"Who are you Xavier? Where do you come from I want to know more about you ?"

He pulled up his sleeve and showed me the tattoo on his shoulder muscle.
In continuation,he said,
"I am that guy who once played guitar only for you, I'm that guy who played see-saw with you,I am that guy when we both had no one to call our own,we were eachother's supports,I am that guy who could not bear the pain when you had  fractured your leg.
I am that guy who was blank,blank for years, about what to do when you were gone."

With each description of his,her eyes widened and tears rolled down one after the other.

"Oh my god!I don't believe this ,Kenneth, finally I happen to meet you after so many years,this is one of the best night of my life.
Kasandra has no more words to digest this sudden beautiful shock and in response she rolled over him and  hugged him tight, resting her head on his chest.

After some considerable amount of time she moved away but was unable to take off her eyes away from him.

She was taken back to the memory when Kenneth had got a tattoo where in the artist had inscribed a double 'K' on his shoulder.
It reminded her of her only best days of childhood that she spent with Kenneth in the orphanage at Geneva.

Yes,she was an orphan.Lieutenant-General Louis Freddrik's daughter (not to mention but an adopted one)
"Why did you not come to see me in so many years?Where the hell were you...

I had been searching for you all the while and had been to that orphanage twice but they had no whereabouts of you.

Later,unknowingly, I had been to your home,not knowing it was your home too, during the funeral ceremony of your parents as I had served under your father wherein my eyes fell on the family photo framed on the Wall next to fire place when Mia was a baby girl and you as a young girl.

That's when I discovered you,little courage did I have to directly meet you in person in front of all stalwart officers, and to add to it , I had been on a mission then and so I had to rush in for Paris,after accomplishing success on that mission I revisited your home but got to know that you had shifted from there.I was left clueless and lost again.

He stopped and I could read his eyes and catch that fragile expression covering his face.

"What mission,Ken?I cupped his face to comfort him after wiping off my tears.

I'm a secret agent and work for the Switz Army here.I am bounded by the terms not to disclose my identity and any other details.So,let me just tell you,that you will not call me Ken or Kenneth or by any other name other than Xavier.Marcus is also my colleague and we are here for a purpose.

"So,does that mean you won't stay here for long?

My dear Kasandra,after you left I was void.Soon,I focused on doing something for a purpose,and coincidentally there was an army selection in our orphanage, where in I joined the army after due training.I worked with your father for over four years not knowing that his eldest daughter was my girl,my Kasandra.

Now that I have found you,the fear of loosing you makes me weak in the knees.But at the same time,I have certain duties,duties that I cannot shun away from.

"Shhh!I won't put you in a fix.I got my answer.I promise that I will behave the same as we met on the first day at MT.I'd like to go home now.

But before that,I want to hug you,hug my Ken.All the emotions vent out in the form of tears and I spoilt his hair while moving apart.

I never imagined my life taking so drastic turns.I needed time to think,think about all this.

"I have many more questions to ask you Ken...sorry Xav!"

"Yes!We still have time,but I think you should be home as early as possible,"Xav said.

With that we started heading back for our hometown,Zurich.