Chapter 12

Xavier's POV 

I pushed my self towards her getting into my happy place of solace,sinking my head inside her hair,she shivered with my touch.It was stifling and smothering to suppress my feelings for Kasandra,the only lady who beholds a special place in my heart.Her beauteous almond eyes,wanting me more,but fear clearly evident from them.She hasn't confessed openly,but in the corner of her mind,she is very much eager to know about how I spent the past years.She's eager to unfold my past which I am least interested to reveal.I won't be able to tell her clearly and she won't be able to digest.

She surprisingly moved to a next level,brushing my nose against hers when I moved my grip from her bare shoulders to her soft cheeks.I so wanted to seal it up with a kiss,but she was too consumed by her fear and trembled with my grip.Get a grip over your mind,Kenneth,I don't want her to feel guilty or miserable about it later on.I moved back gently and smoothly pecking her forehead,realising it wasn't the right time,I want to take this with her pace, when she is pretty comfortable with me.Definitely,not today!

 "It's alright Sunshine!You don't need to rush in.You are not ready for it", I replied moving away from her rushing towards the door.

We had our food in the dinning arena and later I asked her to wait downstairs while I had something to do in my room.

No sooner,did I hear the footsteps of her in the alleyway outside my room.She called my name,and I replied.

"Sunshine,I asked you to wait downstairs,"I said my back facing her, as she opened the door behind me.

" I'm sorry I barged in,but I didn't want to stay alone all by myself in such a huge mansion."

"Still afraid of being alone,eh?"I taunted her."Yes,Whatever,it takes to make yourself happy."she jolts her chin with her knuckles.

Oh damn,its so cute to watch her like this."Come here,I want to show you something!"I ordered in a daunting manner.

I removed the wallet from my left pocket and showed her the black and white blemish and distorted photo of us. A smile illuminates her beautiful face rewarding me as a response."I need  this",she jumped over me to take out that photo out of my wallet,almost like a kitten pounces,unplanned.

To no surprise,she got her ankle twisted again in my presence,but like always,I held her with my arms side ways.Like always,I'm waiting in anticipation for her to open her eyes.

Like always.

This time when she opened it,her smart mouth was short of words, the proximity between us was igniting fire,her fuller lips turning pink,seducing me beyond my level of control.I moved my face near to her,fuck the control.

I sealed her provoking lips,with a kiss,tasting her and exploring her mouth,playing with her tongue for dominance,chills ran down my spine,adrenaline rushed across my body.She wasn't ready to pull away this time,and instead placed her hands around my neck,and let escape that moan only to breath in some air.I feel so sedated by her presence,that I never want to get out of this hold of hers.

She let escape another moan saying my name,satisfying my thirst for her.

Stop now.Enough for the day.Stop dominating here for your pleasure.

She pulled back with a bright smile and blush and eyes not ready to meet mine out of shame.Instead,she covered her face and turned her back to me.

Oh my god!Did this just happen?I blushed too,I gulped down the saliva,her taste lingering on my tongue,to realise that I've imprinted on my woman.My woman.

"No escaping now!"she blushed and buried her head in my chest,incarcerating her into my arms.

"You are never getting this,its the only photo, I have of us,"I changed the topic to wither away all the awkwardness in the air.

"I think I better leave now,its getting late."she said close to my chest.

"Only if you promise to meet me tomorrow."I asserted as of right.

She pulled out,and as though reality hit her,"No!I will finish my lined up meetings tomorrow and then,if time permits,I will."

"Conditional promises don't work with me,Sunshine."

"Alright,"she said,baffled.

I dropped her home and ensured she went inside her home safe.

I had placed two of my most trusted men,Vincent  and Russel for her security right outside her house to ensure her safety after she was kidnapped.I cannot take any more chances since the times are worsening.

She was kidnapped for a reason,only I and Marcus are aware of.I haven't informed her about the guards,otherwise she would confront me badly,and ask me for explanations and reasonable justifications,I was in no mood to give.

But,my other mind was completely aware of the fact that I had to, some or the other time ,come to terms with confessing to her about the existing circumstances.But,as of now I can defer the confession.

I called up Marcus,to check with him.He had returned home and had something to discuss.I told him that I'd be home soon.

"What?What the f*uck are you talking about?"I uttered in frustration.

"Yes!My trusted sources told me,Mercello,himself  has returned back to Geneva and it will be finalised.He cannot wait any longer.He wants to act before the tables turn against him.

I opened the file from my digitally secured folder;named Mercello D'Giorgio.He was tried by the court martial but was acquitted due to lack of evidence. After demise of honourable Louis Freddrick, Mercello D'Giorgio took over his office as the Lieutenant General.Since then,the rounds of rumours about his association with the mafia have been suspected.

"But,why has he come to Geneva?What are his intentions this time?Isn't he satisfied ruining my life already!"I asked Marcus who was completely aware of what I was talking about.

"Xavier,I think it's time for us to patiently observe his next move.Till then let's not decide any plan of action.Let's get into the incognito mode for sometime."

"Sounds good to me.Let's wait for his next move."I replied.

Soon we received an invitation for the City Ball from the Mayor,where all the bureaucrats,corporals,high network individuals and other influential people are invited for.The venue was Mayor's house and is going to happen exactly 3 days from today.

With that we called off the night.

IHey guys!!I know I made a slow start but now the story line will pace up!

Much more drama and action await you in the chapters to come!!

Please don't forget to vote!

See you with an update soon.

Please drop in your comments and critics.