Chapter 22

3 days later :

Kasandra's POV :

We checked into Victoria Alpine Inn a few minutes back,Mercello booked us 3 joint presidential suites neighbouring eachother.Indeed a lavish suite with all the amenities of relaxation,a fire place,glass windows and doors, opening the view towards panoramic Alpine range and Lake Thun.The outdoor seating was fabulous and had a swimming pool and jacuzzi attached to the seating.

I open the windows,to sit outside for a while,the icy cold winds were so welcoming and pure, embracing me with at most love.

"Mia can we take this left most suite,I am in awe already of this scenic beauty,"I asked her.

"Kasandra,my sugar baby,"he put his hands around my waist,"we're staying together, here"Joseph announced.

"I'm taking the right most suite of this house," Ivanka declared.
These children of Mercello are so choosy and rigid.A pain in the ass,moreover.

Xav smirked.
"I'll stay in between you both Ivanka and Joseph,"Xavier uttered looking at me and Joseph clearly intending he meant me and Joseph 'as both'.

I rolled my eyes, indicating him that the message he wanted to give was conveyed clearly.Over and out Mr.Formidable.

I'll stay with my old friends,Marcus and Xavier,Mia called out.

Finally the mix and match of who's staying with whom was over,I was glad that Xavier was beside just in case I required him to be.But I was wrong.

"Xavier,stay with Ivanka," Joseph asked him.

"There's a forever waiting for us.What's the hurry! And also beside this,I don't want to be troubling Ivanka since I have some work to be accomplished with Marcus."

"Alright!"let's go to our suites now and see you for dinner at my place,I declared, walking out of the common area, heading towards the bedroom.

There were 2 bedrooms in each of the suite,I chose the one having better sunlight and placed all my belongings into the walk-in closet.I needed a warn bath and decided to take a dig at the jacuzzi.

I changed myself to a monokini and wrapped a towel before hitting the outdoors.
The jacuzzi was warm and I dipped a finger to make sure that the temperature was adaptable.
I heard footsteps behind me,as I entered into the jacuzzi.
I was sure it was Joseph.

Joseph can you please leave me alone.I closed my eyes and decided to be consumed by the beauty around, ignoring the other disturbances.

I had arms around my neck,it were Joseph's, for I recognized the touch that made me shiver.
"Hi Joseph,"I turned around my body inside water.
"You look so sexy, making it irresistible to join you."

He removed his shirt unbuttoning it, and dropped it on the seating beside.