Chapter 21

Xavier's POV :

Kasandra climbed down the stairs.She was not in the same aura as she was before.She looked a little shaken,a little more disturbed and very much uncomfortable.
Barely noticing us,she went inside the kitchen.
After she didn't come for quite a while,I announced" I'll get some water for myself."
"Honey,take this!"Ivanka  passed me the bottle beside her."
"I need some chilled water",I declared and dashed out to reach the kitchen, without any further obstacles.
Shit!Her face so blank and dull!
"Xavier,....Joseph..,"she let out a sob and continued,"He tried his dirty hands on me!"
"That spiteful man,I swear he'll be killed by my hands,he should start counting his end soon."
The rage within me was growing at an extraordinary pace.How dare he hurt her,does he not want his sister to be safe?He is completely aware of how ruthless I am! Although he is no less,he has proved that once!

The only weapon I had to fight her weeps was to sush her,to calm her down,I offered her water.
"I had," she said in a plain voice discontinuing her weeps.
"Be prepared for a storm is on its way," I warned her since I knew Mercello would dig in the whole house when he sends the Freddrik family out of their house for some or the other purpose.

~~

Marcus looked unpleasant,rather infurated.
We had been back home from the so called family dinner.
"What is it?The fucker already spied the leased place of Sir Louis Freddrik.He didn't find there anything.I also spied on him and overheard him speaking to Edmond about that tonight.
Edmond will be there at Interlaken and has some nasty plans."

"We can't afford anything nasty happening to Kasandra,she was a bit disturbed today itself.I know she wants to get rid of the Di'Georgio's asap."

"Xavier,I heard Joseph say,'trap the boys,the girl will automatically submit too easily.'"

"Is Mercello planning to expose us with those papers we signed and finish us over there?"

"Marcus,we have an edge over them, whatever the plan they make,I have their daughter with me.Also Joseph despises Mercello, I've heard rumors."

"Rumours can't be relied upon,Xavier."

"I'll drug his princess girl Ivanka, and ask Kasandra to do the same with Joseph."

"No,you are not doing anything nasty,Xav,the boys Russel and Vincent are already at Interlaken and will be staying in the same resort in which he has booked us all."

"Yes,I've asked Russel to be back by tomorrow morning and keep a watch on Mercello here, once he gives us any vital inputs from Interlaken."

"In addition, I've dug out some intercepts from Mercello's office,the conversation between Edmond and Mercello supposedly"

"Did you go through them completely?",asked Marcus.

"Yet to decrypt some codes,I intend to do it now!"

"I'll help you Xavier"

We both were busy in my office,"Xavier,you need to check this one first"

"Right away"

I went through the whole thing again I re-heard the old intercept.

"Kill that fucking Lieutenant or else,I have your family on gunpoint already here"

"Look,he is being an asshole, I'm trying to persuade him to join hands,I need more time."replied a familiar voice.

"Your time is up, you decide,either your family or your friend.Kill all of them,anyone who comes your way,or my way, I'm done tolerating you all."

"Or else if you don't want to own it up and act wisely, I'll see that you face court martial.You don't seem interested to make a quick decision.I'll do it for you!"

It was the sound of gun being fired and the call cut..beep beep."

Jesus Christ!This all is so complicated.The first voice was of course, Mercello.

The second voice could probably be Edmond.

"Holy cow! Xavier,all the while we blamed Mercello.But,he was himself blackmailed."

"So,if I remember correctly,when Mercello was being trialed, during the same period,Louis and his wife met with an accident and succumbed to it.

"Was it just an accident or a planned move?", Marcus narrowed his eyes.

"Also,why did he send us to Paris after the tragic death of Sir Louis and his wife?"

"We'll find out too soon! Our strength lies in being together, Xavier!"

~~

The next update is already here....Will write out another one soooon!!!

~~~

Stay blessed!
Stay in love!
Keep faith!
Live healthy!
And Don't forget to vote, like and comment