Chapter 24

Xavier's POV :

Vincent called me to inform that Edmond had landed in Interlaken.
Russel was keeping an eye on Mercello.

Russel also informed me that he had CCTV set up in our suites and that the footage showed up Edmond met Joseph in the evening today.I dialled Russel,
"Any updates,Russel? I asked.

"Mercello slipped out of sight a few minutes ago from the backyard,I saw his car missing"

"What,in the middle of night?"I responded.

"Yes, I'm on my way to Freddrick House,"came the reply.

"Ok!Keep me posted! That's all for now."

Marcus was with me and he heard the entire conversation.

I asked Vincent to head for Skiing Club where we decided to go skiing tomorrow and let me know if there was anything unusual in the near by areas.

"Xavier, I have planned everything, I'll meet Edmond and agree to his terms whatever he says.As per the last update we are the target!
I've asked Vincent to give us cover.Besides our baby guns are with us as always.
Also,these Swiss Knives are there.I have this one hidden in my waist and also in my socks."

~~

It was morning.
We all went to the Skiing Club and got on our skate boards.

"Alright, I'm Peter the head trainer here,all of you have skis,ski boots,and two poles in front of you.

"You were these helmets and goggles compulsory and are never going to remove them,unless you have removed your ski boots.Understood?"

He gave us a set of instructions manual and asked us to go through it.

"Wish you all a very wonderful skiing time.And remember that,it you are uncomfortable and in trouble, please blow this whistle.My two team mates,Lee and Royce will be skiing with you."

"Ready to have some real fun,eh?"Joseph asked tightening the buckle of Kasandra's helmet, looking extra enthusiastic.

"Yes, Joseph."The same I did with Ivanka.

Ivanka, I,and Mia were in team one.Rest of them in Team two,with Royce.

We went ahead, keeping considerable distance between to avoid collusion.
But, I'd lost sight of second team.

I felt something odd, looking around my gut feeling was very strong.

After waiting for a while for team two,we spotted Albert.
And waited for Joseph and Kasandra.

Half an hour passed by,but no sign of Marcus as well.
I aborted our Skiing and decided straight to head back, speedily as fast I could reached the trail 1 landmark I had to reach trail 0, panic rising within my nerves.

I wish our network had not gone for a toss.
On the way back,I met Marcus,he didn't look good.He was on the red snow,laying on the ground, being shot below his knee.
Hardly able to breathe,"Marcus?"I patted him, holding his face in my hands.

Albert please arrange us cars.We need 3 atleast.

My network was back.I check my phone,Vincent's messages,voice mails were flooding,my message box one after the other.

I ignored all of them, because there was no time to read them at all.

I called him straight,he picked up in the first ring itself.
"Edmond had kidnapped Mercello and is in the outskirts of Interlaken.I am half a mile away from them."

"Ok,listen to me now,stay there, I'll come there myself.Send me the location asap. Where is Russell?"

"Your last message,check that for the location,and Russel is also on his way to this address,"he replied.

I checked on to where Kasandra was being taken
I was mad at Joseph,my blood boiling down across my spine.

"Royce is his man,"he is involved too!"Marcus uttered so softly that only I was able to hear.

Mia had his face between her legs.

"Take him to the hospital immediately"I screamed at Albert.Be with him and keep me posted."

"Xavier?"Ivanka called out.

"Not now Ivanka! Get out of my way!"I screamed at the top of my voice knowing I was rude ti her,but now was not the time for apologies.It was the time of payback.But suddenly,I realised, having Ivanka with me would give me an edge over him.I didn't want to bring her in the fight,but I had no choice.

I ran back and got Ivanka along with me.I was now able to track Kasandra's location,with the help of bracelet with a chip ,that I'd given her yesterday only.

Albert had arranged 3 cars,out of which one was an ambulance and one of which was Sab.

~~
Holy,Christ!

The location of Kasandra was the same as location of Mercello and Edmond.

~~

A short but an eventful update!!
Hello lovelies!!
Hope you are having a good time enjoying it!

Please do Vote, comment,share,read!!