Chapter 31

I dedicate this chapter to this sweet young passionate reader LLLincoln

Kasandra's POV:

"And please do take your medicines on time,I want to see you healthy and stronger when I'm back, also Russel and Vincent are here,tell them if you need anything,and take proper care,I repeat.. proper care"he pecked my cheek,menacingly, and caressed the other with his thumb.

"I'm done with your set of instructions and abundant orders," and I continued after a noticeable pause,

"Now, let me... continue,"
"Come home soon, there's no fun planning our wedding alone,plus I'm incapable of leaving you alone for longer time,"I whispered.

My heart beats at an erratic rate, when I get away from his cage of hands as he leaves outside his house while I lean on to the French door entrance of his house.

"Bye Marcus,and Kenneth," I utter.

Mia bids him a bye too, while I gaze at my Kenneth till he gets inside the Sab.

He opens his window a flies a kiss at me.

I grab it with my palm and keep it safe in my heart.He nods in response with a shy smile and the car zooms out of the property.

The property was at our disposal now,never did I think that Kenneth would ask us to stay here,till they both returned back.Rather,it was a fight between the lads and the lasses, it sounds so odd to live here without them,all by ourselves;for any god-damned reasons but still Marcus and Kenneth convinced us both.

"See,I think this property of Kenneth and Marcus's is itself the best venue for your marriage,"
Mia interrupted my train of thoughts.

"Mia, I don't want a grand pompous display of our marriage.Just a small ceremony to celebrate this big day with family and friends,"I replied.

"Kenneth agreed to this?"she asked.

"Of course,he told me to choose a venue,we concluded on choosing something subtle and having a peaceful ambiance with positive vibes.This place is his home now,and it fulfills all the criteria we had in our minds."

"See,we could use the lawn area for the marriage ceremony and the pool side for our dinner,"she suggested.

"The other day at MT,when I informed and announced my marriage with Ken,Jackson and Pauline without any second thoughts,they already took up responsibility for the wedding cake,"I informed.

"Well,I knew that we would decide upon such an arrangement,"she said.

"I'm hungry and tired,can you make something for the dinner?"I asked.

"Of course,"she replied entering the kitchen and pulling out something from the fridge.

"I was in fact about to make pasta for you and me."

"Pasta,I already feel famished just by its name," we both giggle at that.

Dinner was done,we both called off for the day, "I'm sitting by the pool, want to join in for a while?"she asked.

"No,I think I better take some rest,I also have to check out on the month on month analysis and renewal of license procedure for the cafe.So, I'll be in Xavier's bedroom, join me soon."

I sat on his king-size bed instead of the study table beside, with my MacBook on my laps.

I logged on to my intranet page of MT which I recently updated and reviewed the item-wise revenue numbers of franchise at Bern.I emailed Mr.Winz that the procurement of a few consumables can be done at a lower cost and sent him some vendor names to pick out the best and affordable one giving him a choice to choose.
The newly opened franchise had in a short span,had picked up pace giving me a break-even.

My phone buzzed,it flashed an unknown number on my screen.
I looked at the clock,so see the time,it was 11.11pm and picked it.

"Is it Kasandra?

"Yes, who's this?"

Well,I'm sorry to inform you that Mr.Kenneth Green and the person accompanying him, have met with a car accident and do not seem to respond.

Err...respond ...What are you saying?
Where are they, I'm coming right away.

Ms.Kasandra,the accident took place while on the State Highway,just after they crossed the St.Laurn Church.

Alright! I'll rush in soon.

Please carry some cash with you.You may need I'm taking them to the hospital beside

Yes.Well, please stay there, I'm on my way.

Shit! I'm frightened,the same fear taking over me,the time when I attended the same phone call,which was about my parents mishap.They too died of a car crash.They too were critical,my legs trembled,but I had no time. I had already lost my family,not once,but twice.There cannot be a third time again,I pushed away these thoughts, considering this was the  time to act and not think much.

I dashed out into his room, taking .my wallet with me and some cash from Kenneth's office,the treasury box whose passcode I knew by now.

I opened the key box and picked up Volvo's keys.It was Marcus's car but,it was the best to drive instead of mine as I was in a hurry.

I lashed out of the entrance door and drove a couple of minutes,St.Laurn street was an hour and a half or more away from my location.I kept weeping, driving and avoiding to have tears because they were making my eyesight blur, reducing the speed.
I had almost left behind the city lights.

Holy fuck,I forgot to inform Russel and Vincent although I had purposely not informed Mia.But, Russel and Vincent would come find me anyway, they were  junior to Kenneth and Marcus,alike in many ways, I thought.

~~

Hello readers.. Thank you for 500+reads

I'm glad to update the next part😉

I have a few questions for you readers

1. Do you think Vincent and Russel have been following Kasa already??

2.Do you want a spoiler/hint of next part??

3.Do you think Kasandra will put herself in trouble as well?

See you sooner or later...till then keep loving❤️❤️😘❤️❤️