Chapter 11

The sun was about to set.A perfect end to an evening I wish wouldn't come to an end so soon.

We walked down the road after strolling in the park for a while,a free woman with a free spirit took over me,roaming all around entangling my elbow with his.

"So what next?Are we going to head home?"I asked in anticipation.

"Not so soon,dearie!We just met now,like a few seconds ago."he smiled his heart out.I smiled back in response to his.

"I want to exhale out the past,and take in your presence to make a better future for us"he said as though a melancholy,hugging me tight in the middle of the walkway.But,I didn't mind getting fused into his perfect masculine body,feeling as though fireworks doing their rounds in my body.

We separated and he lead the way "Where are we going?"I whispered into his ear.

"Follow me,Sunshine!"he replied.

We crossed a few Villas one after the another.Each one having a breathtaking architecture and a unique style of construction.

He punched his thumb to a bio-metric device attached to a gate and no sooner the gates opened automatically.I stood there like a stone watching the property, the grandeur of pillars,plenty of balconies and what not stretching across acres of land in awe.

"Welcome home"just when I realised all this belong to him.

"Really?Do you own all this?"I asked him inquisitively composing myself.

He toured me to his living area which had a fireplace on one side,from where I could get a view of the swimming pool,the gazebo and the barbecue deck.My stomach growled out of hunger and shock both.

The pin drop silence made the growl audible to anyone near me,including Ken.

"Are you hungry?"Before I could answer,there was an interruption.

"Hi Kasandra!"came a voice from the top.Turning my head up ,it was Marcus who was on the stairs,coming downwards,to greet me.

"Hi Marcus!How have you been doing?"

"All good!All good!",he hugged me in brief.

"You guys carry on!I need to go out for some work.Can I see you Xavier for a minute. in private?"He looked at me.

"Oh!Yes,"I proceeded to the Swimming pool outside the Living area and sat sideways on a pool-side lounger.

He came back in a while,hugging me from behind.I turned around to notice that his face was serious.

"Where is Marcus?"I interrogated.

"He'll be back soon."

"Who else lives here?Ï was inquisitive to know as to how many people share this lavish place.

" Its me and Marcus,and now that he isn't here we both have this place to ourselves",he winked.

"Shut up,you dumb head!"I bantered, realising a sensual tension building up between us both,clearly evident in his eyes.He pushed himself a little forward and buried his head into my hair.By now I could smell his cologne,his scent was so familiar although it was the first time I was so close and intimate with him.I bet he was looking smoking hot and dazzling in the dim shadow lights.He moved away a little holding me by my shoulders,looking into my eyes,without a blink,lust clearly evident in his icy eyes by now.I didn't want to stop him.I wanted him more than may be he wanted it.I looked down and shut my eyes with a little tilted neck,brushed my nose against his,trying to take control of the situation.It was time to show him,what I have always held for him.

Suddenly,the doorbell rang disturbing me bringing myself back into my senses.

"It's alright Sunshine!You don't need to rush in.You are not ready for it", he was taken aback.

He pecked my forehead shifting his grip from my shoulders to my cheeks, touching my lips with his thumb and then leaving me only to arrive with our food parcels.

"Food is here!"

~~

See you in the next chapter

Sorry for a small one!!

The next chapter will be a bigger and an interesting one.The night is not over yet.Keep hooked.

Will share it soon.