Chapter 14

Xavier's POV : 

I and Mia settled Kasandra in her bed and were about to leave,Mia leading the way.

"Goodnight Kasa",she said and giving me a wink,"You may stay here for a while."

"I have no such plans,"I replied keeping a stone face."But Kasandra has already planned on for a long night,you can reconsider,"with that she shut the bedroom door giving us our unplanned privacy.I couldn't stay,Marcus and I need to discuss.

"Good night,my sunshine!",I leaned in to kiss her forehead clearing the hair strands off her face.No sooner did I turn around,she held my hand,"Stay!"weariness clearly evident in her voice.

I couldn't deny the fact that for the first time in many years,she asked me to do something.Marcus,our discussion stands deferred.

" But,darling,you are too tired,take rest", I wanted to test her, whether she really wanted me to stay back and give her my formidable company.

"Do as you are told"she attempted to threaten me,all of the people me!

I replied her with a comforting smile,controlling the jibe.

"You told me the other day that you cannot dance?And,today, you dance off your legs sweeping me out of my dancing energies!",she asked me with a stern voice.Smart mouth of hers is back.

That's what I like about her,her analysing skills and most importantly her sharp memory.

"No,the other day at MT,my partner had a twisted ankle,without her, dance wouldn't have been so much like it was today!"I smirked.

She almost punched me in my stomach.Well,I deserved it,completely.

After a moment of silence,she smiled back assuring me that I was forgiven for my lies.Her eyes smiling through her cheeks,giving me what I was longing for.Her hypnotic eyes looking straight into mine.Her accelerated breathing,and nervous gestures captivating me big time.

I'm now making a conscious effort,to move out of the intimate spaces we are in,to avoid the further awkwardness, but she slowly shifts herself,approaching me,without a word.He feeble hands on my shoulders,she's pulling me towards,her.

How sweet of you,Kasa!You know I'm all yours and only yours!

She reaches for my shirt.I implant a soft kiss on her palm taking it in my hands.She bites that perfect lip of hers in admonition,amusing me beyond the limit.

Oh!Holy f*uck!

She pulls my head towards her.

"Are you sure you want this?" I whisper in her ear,with a clear sign of warning and a disclaimer,both.

"With you!Now!"her voice barely audible.

I trail down touching her forehead with my index finger,moving towards her nose and rub my thumb defining her luscious lips."Stop biting that Kasa,its so distracting",she blushes again parting her lips.I watch her cheeks flush red,with just my touch.She seals up that inch gap between us,pulling me down to her lips.I grab her hands and pin them,above her head,tormenting her with my tongue.I move my other hand into her hair,slightly cupping her other cheek.She groans out of the swirls and wriggles.

It's so real,raw and venomous.I'm already uncomfortable down there.I pull out only to leave a trail of kisses on her neck and shoulder. She gasps in admiration.I move back as she squirms, giving her the time to adjust herself.

"Well?"I ask.

"Well,what?"she replies hiding away that face from me.

"I am yours,only yours,sunshine,you only need to ask!"I reply holding her hands in mine.

"Prove it then!"she says flirtatiously.

"Are you sure?"I asked concerned this time.I felt vulnerable.No one had these guts.No one.

"Yes,please"she replied with spontaneity.Yes,I was stimulating her in a way she never expected.

I take her in my arms to hug here tight.Her body flushed arousal.Crawling up on to the bed,covered in sheets,I cupped her and buried my face into her free hair,a floral fragrance tranquillising me.

" Kasandra, I am in a pool of trouble,"she turned to face me,kissing my Adam's apple and moving smoothly towards my chest and abs.

"I am there with you,and promise to never fall apart,"she whispers.

"You make me forget everything,I feel calm,I feel alive again,my heart has found its home again,I never want to loose my angel,not now,never at all."

She tenses her legs around me caging me.I feel so protected now.

"Kasandra,Mercello,has trapped me and Marcus.He has been doing all sorts of underworld rackets in my name,smuggling ammunition,and narcotic drugs and I've no choice but to act what he says."

"Kasa,are you listening to me?"I looked up to her long jet black eyelashes.They were shut.

She had already fallen asleep in my arms.My fragile,baby!I'm stupefied,and perplexed with a rush of emotions,panic rising in my throat.

I watched her, till sleep took over me because,I'll be gone tomorrow,without committing her to meet soon.

~~

Next morning,I woke up quite early,she was still holding me tight.I got out of her protective cage,kissed her forehead and left with Marcus who was right outside Kasa's house,sleeping in his car.

"Marcus?"

"Its an unusual news."

"What?"

"Mercello has decided that Ivanka will get married."

"He's soon going to make it official."Marcus informed.

"Who is the unlucky guy?"I asked inquisitively to know who was the addition to their family which is full of filth except for Ileana,that f*cktard's wife.

" He will announce it today noon.We all have to be present there."

~~

Hello guys!How did you find this one?

Yes,I'm unfolding the truth about Xavier's past.

More drama, action & plots in the next chapter.

Till then!Lots of Love <3<3 !!

Keep Voting<3<3