Chapter 17

Kasandra's POV :

Xavier,how could you do this?He kept looking lustfully at me standing away at a reasonable distance in the dark.First of all,stop staring at me like that.We are into a serious discussion.If you don't get serious you will be in deep trouble,I'm warning you well in advance,I screamed at him,aiming my mobile phone at him,ready to toss it if the need be.

But why are you mad at me?What wrong have I done to you?

Wow!You have the guts to ask me what wrong have you done,superb.You know what you were doing at the dinner table when Grandma was narrating us her love story and the dinning table scene how Nana held her hand,secretly, in the presence front of her entire family of fifteen people,and slid off that bracelet into her wrist,which he had got as her gift.

You are accused of trying to imitate Nana at the dinner table today,holding my hands, just the way Nana was holding grandma's.You know Mia caught us.I was hardly able to control the irresistible blush.

The accused is guilty he replied holding my cheeks looking right into my eyes.The accused is ready for any punishment the plaintiff orders,he replied brushing my lips,making me roll my eyes,while blushing away from him.

What are you doing?Someone will come,stop Xavier,save something for the next time,I replied after getting a grip on myself.

  Mia!I called her out loudly. She thankfully came in breaking through our conversation.

"I am right here beside you",she held my hand,making me realise that it was just a dream,and that I had opened my eyes,to her face.

"How do you feel Kasandra?"Mia asked in a soft voice.

"I..ah..I feel better now,"realising that I had fainted a couple of hours ago.

"What's the time now?I think I am in dire need of some fresh air.I think I will take a stroll on the streets nearby for sometime."I needed my lone time.I needed my peace back and some me time away from everyone.

"You can't,Kasa,it's two o clock in the midnight.

"No,I am going out,"period.I was never this rude to Mia,not even once.

It was pitch dark by now,of course a million stars studded the beautiful sky,I was walking down the path.I wanted to be away from everyone,away from the tension and emotional stresses.

I got tired soon and sat on a bench beside the lamp post.The road was empty with hardly one car passing by and no pedestrians at all.The same busy street during the day time looked so empty and dull during the night.

"Kasandra"I heard a voice calling me from distance.I turned my head in that direction in response.

Xavier. I looked at him angrily.But tears rolled down my eyes.

"Why are you making me weak?"I screamed at him.

He was silent.After quite a while of silence,he just said,"Kasa,please come home with me now,I don't want to create a scene here."

All he cared about was I was creating a scene,but what about you Xav?

"Why?"I asked him straight,demanding no more detours from the topic.

"Because I want you to."he replied harshly.

"I don't think that is necessary."

"Ok then,I will carry you."

"Oh no,you won't,"I knew he was capable of carrying me though.

He bent down grabbing me by my hips,ready to carry me on his shoulders.

"Now look,who is creating a scene in public."I smirked.

"Ok I am ready to walk down."

"There is no need for that"

Now what?He does not want me to walk as well.What does he want?Why should I always obey to his dominance.

"I have a car,we can drive down,"he cut any more arguments.

~~

Probably this is the smallest chapter in this book.

Will update soon since I'm busy with my studies presently.