Chapter 30

Kasandra's POV :

I looked at the ring again and again,it was so unique,just like my Kenneth.I was hardly able to take my eyes of it thinking it as a sign of our official commitment and a new beginning.

I still couldn't believe my eyes,I still couldn't believe the turn of events from yesterday midnight.

It probably looked like a hand made one,five diamonds as petals, equally allocated and equal in size.

"Its a limited edition,no one can make the same design again,"Kenneth caught me looking at the ring.

I blushed,"Its indeed lovely, I've never seen something like this one before."
If love was an ocean,I was swimming in it enjoying each of its current, swaying my way.

"Thank you!"I smiled and kissed him, reaching out for his face.He brushed the pad of his thumb against the temple and held me in his other arm.

"Anything for you, now get ready, everyone is waiting downstairs for you,"he had invited everyone at his house for a dinner party,cake cutting ceremony preceding the dinner accompanied by popping up the champagne.

"Are you still mad at me ?"he asked.

"Well..umm may be!"
I giggled.

"Are you really?"

"May be"

"What?"

"Ahan"

"Kasandra,stop playing with me, you have become so notorious"he continued.

"Not anymore,"finally I decided to forgive it.

"Good girl"

"I thought Mia and Marcus are old enough and let them handle it their way!

"Yes,I thought,we should not interfere in between them.They'll come to us if they need our help."

~~

The dinner went well,Mercello announced that he will walk down the isle as my father,that was very touching.
Our marriage ceremony was planned two months later since Kenneth was going on his next assignment to Moscow for two weeks as informed by Mercello commencing next month.

I was back home with Mia and Granny after my birthday party.

3 weeks later :

Kenneth's POV :

Joseph had escaped out of police custody a week ago and he now posed threat to anyone,Kasa's family and even his own family.
I am never afraid of such threats though, I'm myself a threat.

"Calm down,son!"Mercello patted my back.

"Marcus, Vincent and Russel they are doing their best to track Joseph," he continued.

"My only concern is that he should not harm anyone of us,"I replied.

"Don't worry,"Kasandra replied with a low but a reassuring tone in her voice.

I am sure,the day I leave for Moscow he will dig in his claws and fight until he is satisfied that he has avenged for his image and lost respect.

"I am supposed to leave tomorrow,the plan had been preponed,"I announced.

I declared,to everyone in the room,at the breakfast table and waited for their surprised reactions.

"Have fun!It seems that Commander is in a hurry to finish off his mission and be here to claim his bride as early as he can!"
Ivanka teased me and Kasa,to which Kasandra brushed it off with a slight smile.

"Ivanka!Oh dear, will you stop troubling them both! Kasandra's already not well!"

Yes,she has fainted twice since yesterday,hectic trips to Bern were one of the precursors.

"When is the Doctor coming to see her,Mia?"I asked, thinking that I'd leave only after I get to know a certified opinion about Kasa's health.

"In half an hour,she should be here,"she replied looking at her wrist watch.

~~

I stood beside Kasandra's bed,where the doctor examined her,testing her pulse.
"Can you please give us both some privacy?" the doctor asked.

Kasandra and I both exchanging bewilderment.Kasa knew I wouldn't want to leave her side,but I didn't want to stress at the moment.

"Yes," I replied as she handed over the prescription and I left the room leaving them both inside.
I closed the door.

She came out in a while.

"I need to talk to you upon examining Kasandra and her condition."

"How is she?"

"Serious thing for you though, she made me promise her that I won't tell you about her health, she herself will, mean while please get these tests done,take care of her "she aimed at the prescription in my hand and left.

~~~

Hey readers!!!
Thank you for so much love and support and stars and votes !!

However the next update won't be before November 2018!
The reason being I'm going off for a few months from today
I have my exams lined up..

You can message me and I'll reply back.

Thank you for 400+reads
I'm glad that in such a short span..you all have supported this one.

Until the next update then...

PS - WHAT MUST HAVE HAPPENED TO THE PROTAGONIST KASANDRA???
ANY GUESSES??