5

Kaylee

》Kaylee aka Kay《

》Kaylee aka Kay《

We we're on our way back from getting Mavey's stuff. I got all of what he needed. It was a good thing his mother nor step father was there cause I don't mind busting a cap in they ass. I fucking despise them man. They're poor excuses as human beings and parents although their step father isn't even a parent to them.

I pulled up to my house and Mavey happily got out grabbing one of his three bags. He ran up to the porch while I grabbed his other bags.

I reached the door and he was swinging his bag around and it hit me in my leg.

"Sowwy KayKay..." He patted my leg where he hit me.

I chuckled, "It's alright bud, grab this bag," I said gesturing to the bag in my right hand.

He grabbed it and I pulled out my keys unlocking the door. Complete silence. Wasn't long that I was gone so I'm not surprised she's still sleep.

You know while I was gone I thought about that shit I found in her bag. I'm not gonna interrogate her harshly, I'm sure she can explain herself. Then again she was raped this morning. I don't wanna be so hard on her.

I was pulled from my thoughts when Maverick screamed my name.

"Huh?" I looked down at him. "Sissy doesn't feel good," He looked worried. He pointed to my room down the hall and I seen the restroom light on.

I took a quick glance into the room amd back at Maverick, "Ok you take care of your sissy right?" I asked on a bended knee. He shook his head with tears in his eyes.

"Awwe buddy don't cry, I promise she'll be ok." I said hugging him. I wiped his face and dabbed my sleeve on his eyes. The tears were no longer there.

"Go help sissy into bed, and I'm coming right behind you with medicine." I smiled. He looked at me with his big brown eyes and gestured for me to come closer.

I hesitated at first, but he put his mouth up to my ear, "Give sissy a biiiig hug," He said exaggerating big. I looked confused, of course, why would she want a hug?

"Sissy always told me a big hug can make you feel better," He said in his baby voice. It was so cute, but then again Macey always loved when we cuddled. Every night she couldn't fall asleep unless I was holding her. That's the only way she felt safe if her and Mavey weren't together.

He smiled and ran off towards the restroom. I followed behind him and the closer I got to my room, the louder I heard her gagging.